Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha, just played a comp game and omg too fucking funny 5 me.

So, it all started out well first round I got 2 kills making it a 5v3. It then all the sudden turns into a 2v2 and the last two guys think there is only one left for some reason and try to knife this one guy, but he runs to his pal and he headshots them both. They then proceed to defuse just barely before the bomb goes off.

After this round just went terribly wrong, blue (yeet) one of my teamm8s I was paired with in soloq starts to rage. He starts team killing, and trolling. He killed me personally 2 times and hit some of the other team8s. I knew he had to be on the verge of being banned. I proceeded to try and get him to do some damage to me, but had very little luck until we switched to CT. The 2nd or 3rd round as CT he dropped a decoy grenade in spawn at the beginning of the round... HUGE MISTAKE

I noticed this and thought to myself, haha stand on the decoy until it blows up and maybe the damage will ban him. I waited and waited and, BOOOM!! The decoy blew up and he got a 7 day ban.

Thank you lord gaben for decoy damage.

TLDR: Had a rager/troll afk, teamkill, etc in soloq. After joining CT he dropped a decoy in spawn and I decided I'd stand on it and wait for it to blow up and damage me. He then received a 7 day comp ban. \o/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202214854

^ his profile
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Nov 9, 2015 at 09:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
name it cardboard landrover
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
This guy was trolling the server i was in (but slowly) and was really annoying and yelling etc so i mute him and tell him to stop trolling, so he started killing us at the end of rounds when we had awps and decent money. It was 13-10 us when we where about to lose and it was just me and the guy i won the round with a clutch ace (because he did nothing) so he decided to kill me and say ''oops'' Next spawn i tried to zeus him but i got a 1 day ban for not realizing that you can't spawn kill...
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
This guy was trolling the server i was in (but slowly) and was really annoying and yelling etc so i mute him and tell him to stop trolling, so he started killing us at the end of rounds when we had awps and decent money. It was 13-10 us when we where about to lose and it was just me and the guy i won the round with a clutch ace (because he did nothing) so he decided to kill me and say ''oops'' Next spawn i tried to zeus him but i got a 1 day ban for not realizing that you can't spawn kill...

haha, top kek
You can actually spawn kill with an awp but you have to shoot right as it starts and headshot them. If you shoot right as it starts it doesn't even make the sound of you shooting, but still shoots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It was just in-the-moment thing i didn't even plan on doing it we even had a smurf and he was trying to stay away from him (because the guy wouldn't care to shoot back) so i guess i have to wait until tomorrow
In more important news, apparently there exists a level 2 Service Medal.

Get your panties on boys, we're farming simulator now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
ayy lmao

Was playing on my smurf with some friends.
They got salty. TBH the first two were luckerdog shots.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم