Toribash
I don't usually go ingame, but when I do, I get squashed by nearly everyone because I'm rusty as fuck.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Trust me, I can push it.

Prove yourself worthy, then.

Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Anyways, I can be supah active now, as it is my Christmas break already.

Same here. My break starts today. Don't really have many plans other than internet and going out with friends, and of course, celebrating Christmas.
-----
Also, I just read The History of the Inquisition and The Holy Ordos of the Inquisition. They were awesome.
Last edited by Bulletron; Dec 20, 2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Yes they were awesome and I have no choice but to be on internet. We should make a nice lenshu replay Creati0n like me and trick did the other day. You too bulletron.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
I played the Sims 4 and did some screenshots which I will share here because boredom has taken control of my human body.

Shit

-----
What's lenshu again?
Last edited by Bulletron; Dec 20, 2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
A mod in the game. I don't play it tho
I love abd and boxshu mushu, as they are dueling mods. Also, what are your GMT's so that I know when to go on?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by doobytime View Post
Yes they were awesome and I have no choice but to be on internet. We should make a nice lenshu replay Creati0n like me and trick did the other day. You too bulletron.

I can confirm that those lenshu replays were neat.
fl0w
Is getting mastery level 10 Zeus in Smite an interesting plan?
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Dang, checked out Smite on YouTube, and it looks hella fun. Still undecided on whether to get it or not. Probably will get it though, just not sure about how laggy it will be due to my internet being crazy slow
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY