yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it's only 3 for me. learn to get more posts per page. and I'm getting off in a few posts.

This may just be the fastest growing thread in piratez history... would it grow faster or slower if the leaders were here?......
EDIT: why must you double ninja me again?
You know what will other ppl see when they start reading this thread?
Sex-crazed girl, hormone-blaster 15-year old and 30+ year old guy still in puberty.
You... We... I'm gonna kill ya!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
You know what will other ppl see when they start reading this thread?
Sex-crazed girl, hormone-blaster 15-year old and 30+ year old guy still in puberty.
You... We... I'm gonna kill ya!

agreed ...
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
LOL! and now chac shows up?..... SHIT I SAID HIS NAME. But I would have put pedophile on your description.
So, we're gonna need to merge this thread anyways.... I mean, we dont want this kind of vibe for your comics.
NO!... ok we're good. I thought you were serious... although that wouldn't make much of a difference for me since I'm not even on page 4 yet. also I just looked at my post stats...
I'm up .1 from an hour ago.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
NO!... ok we're good. I thought you were serious... although that wouldn't make much of a difference for me since I'm not even on page 4 yet. also I just looked at my post stats...
I'm up .1 from an hour ago.

Gogogo 3k spam post