Color: Gaia
Hair: brown
Eyes: idc
Skin: tan

Pirate bandana: Off/On!
Skull Logo on bandana:Off/On
If your Own Skull Logo on bandana.

i want my head like Dex's head.
First of all, I see that simple banner that I made for this thread stir enough discussion for the weak ahead... :] People, I have made banner just to 'formalize' this thread, make it more serious, with more 'weight'. And stop arguing. I hate when ppl argue here, ok? Also, nice to see ya again Begotten. I hope that u ready to continue working cause I have just gathered new wind in my sails. :]
Explanation of banner: Just draw it not much thinking about it, whoever pop on my mind was in there. U named the 'front row' accurate, behind are just imaginary ppl, so that back there is not Jezisek1, 'other Grayve' is Mr.teapawt. And Murmayder is kneeling in front of Marked1 and Kngsparten. As I said, drawing whatever pops in my mind. But since u all got 'fired up' by this simple banner, I will probably change it every week (like Google does :]) and every week will be some different clan. U know: whatever POPS on my mind. No way that in that small image could be every member of Piratez.
Also, again with that talk: 'I'm not in the pic so Bojan doesn't love me, bu-huuhuuu?' ...Jesus.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 20, 2010 at 06:03 AM.
damn you guys are such fucking babies. sit your asses down some where and shut the fuck up. it annoys the hell out of me when yall do this. damn! this comic is not just for Piratez but for the whole TB community, and when they come here THIS IS WHAT THEY SEE US AS!!! A BUNCH OF WHINY KIDS WHO BITCH BECAUSE A MAN DIDNT DRAW THEM!!! Im sickened
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.