9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

May I post mod ideas?
If so how about a pirate ship mod. Where on a ship and where trying to go through obstacles to escape the ship before it sinks or save someone from being hang or falling of the plank.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Doing what? Cant be harder than my school's wrestling. #1 in the state BIATCH. Also, last year I placed 4th at state.... as a freshman. We also had 3 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 3rd and 5 4ths, at individual state.

we got the best wrestling coach in Texas and most of the south, Steve Leisz, He's a fucking hoss of a wrestler and wrestling coach as well as a football coach, GTFO before i break you neck in a collartie and snap your back from a double leg takedown.......:3 jk
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Who the fuck are you begotten? Get the fuck out of here, and never post in our board again otherwise I will have you banned...

Just to note, begotten is someone who helps/helped 8OJ4N draw Rift. I know that he drew page 45. Dunno' what else he has done if he has done more that is.

(>^_^)>
hmmm i would try that but only 16 objects limit.. not really an idea thread either lol well idk any parkour mods to play so im asking you guys for some help
ooowww..idk havent really seen you around, well ive been in piratez for almost a week i think, heres the link i was invited by abel CLICK ME!
lol does he eat poop? if he does then i would have said yes, we only have pirate pooplickers... sorry dude
oh mmk, Ive been a little busy with summer classes and finishing up details on my eagle scout project, so not much time for TB this summer. glad to have you on board then