9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[R-I-F-T] Open Discussion... Come and talk! <Do not merge!>

I'm re-opening this thread cause I need a feedback from this community to keep me on the right track, to help me with this project, suggest, critique, improve and to have a place where anyone can come and talk about this graphic novel. Clan mods, I plead only one thing - keep this sanctuary safe (don't merge this like the last time, please).
To all others who will join in and use this thread for bla-bla-bla :} I want basic respect for the opinions of other people, no arguing over silly things and to stay on topic as much as u can (SexyWittsy, DanielJr this goes double for u :}) . Jokes are allowed :] in small doses...

Now, lets talk about the...

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 21, 2010 at 09:44 PM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I'm very disappointed after that 'stelling fiasco' when all my money was lost (money that I use to 'spread around' on helping ppl in need, sponsor friends and stuff), after that I made decision never to enter another event or make art/textures for selling as long I 'live' in TB world. End.

I wanna TP
I dont see me =/ maybe becaus I joined about 6 days ago. Also it was a good idea to open this.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Love scene! Love scene! Do iiittt!!!!

Lol I see my Tori is holding her shoulder Cool.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 19, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Could You stupid kids please shut the fuck up ?. Damn, if I were Bojan I would show you a middle finger.

"where's me , where's me !?, I don't see me !" - is this a fucking opinion about rift?, is this a critic or something that will influence bojan's style or will change anything to this comic ? - NO!.

so stfu.