Name: David
Belt: 4rd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Wushu,judo
Clan History: Psycho, Badass Toast, Illusion
Who recruited you: Sorry no one
Reason For applying: I think this clan is cool

"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes

"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) no I have 61

2 Multilayer Replays: How do you show them? I dont know if you can tell me I will post

them seperatly
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
N O P E ! ! ! 1

Baha you forgot you joined a clan!
You remembered what you forgot, but then forgot to remember to state that you joined spintoris in your app.

Oh and umm, I'm sorry to say this but, wrong application format (and he says he read the rules, ha!)
Last edited by EJM; Jan 30, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name:Kierron Fletcher

Belt:2nd dan blackbelt

Mods:Well my favourite mod is Akido BD i play it every day im not amazing in it but im progressing.My second best is judo.You sometimes might find me in the judo tournament (but thats only to make some tc).

Any alts:Yes i have an alt called hidenblade it was black belt and had 637 posts but it got hacked.I also had an account called wv9 but that again got hacked it had 60 or so posts with amazing items.

Paragraph about me :
Well my names Kierron fletcher.I'm 15 years oldand live in England wolverhampton.I enjoy school and as i grow up im looking to become a games producer.In my spare time i mostly play toribash im very acvtive on the forum and in game.Im 2nd dan and i have 6300tc i've been interested in [Secret] for quiet a bit now but i only became 2nd dan yesterday.I hope i can place my forseeable future in [Secret] thankyou.

Clan history:Well i made a clan called [DEADMAN].It actually worked really well and we were extremly active untill i went unactive due to my iternet cutting off.

Who recruited you:Well i was interested in joining this clan so i went to a [Secret] recruitment room.They put me in a hotseat and i played against Ejm,N8T and Gamer2400.I beat Ejm and Gamer2400 but lost to N8T. After my battle with N8T he told me to come post an app so i took his advice and here i am now.

Reason for joining:My reason for joining this clan is because its extremly cool and you guys are always hosting bet servers which are amazing.Also because you guys are forum active which im quite looking for.I would like to join this clan so i could be apart of your events and particapate as a clan member.
Attached Files
decap.rpl (22.1 KB, 3 views)
had to save.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by sofoooo; Jan 31, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
BG check is discussing (mostly only me).
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

We won't PM you nothin, you will keep checking this thread every now and then for updates. If you can't do that, it's your loss.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

sofoooo, might i add that i reccomend you get an avatar, it makes looking at your application that much more plain. i usually just wanna say not right away when i dont see an avatar becuase i expect a noob.