Ranking
Originally Posted by Fuze View Post

i dont think that replay really makes up for the two lackluster replays i say no sorry bud

doesnt make me want to wet my pants
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
i dont think that replay really makes up for the two lackluster replays i say no sorry bud

doesnt make me want to wet my pants

it's not there to compensate, was just doing as requested
ya
sorry to break it to you man but that's actually the point of my requesting for a new replay

great movements but lacks flair and originality. i'm going for a no, but you're really really close.

good luck
yeah ok
Ok, Let's try...

Note : i warn you for the replay "Don't be like Me" i did not stole the opener from Jaker, i completely succeded the DMs of the opener.
I can bring you the Jaker replay if you want to compare both.
Attached Files
#Hayabusa - [M+] - Eclypsia.rpl (1.20 MB, 47 views)
#Hayabusa - [T] - Evolve.rpl (1.16 MB, 37 views)
[LoP] | [TMM]
i've been waiting for you. eclypsia is just amazing, no words. the other two, though, are lackluster imo. however, i have seen your other replays and i must say, they're great as well.

i'll wait for other recruiter's judgment.

verdict

yeah ok
congrats on the full dm replay

im okay with this but i didn't like evolve that much because it was just a bunch of flips and twists with great setups for big tricks thaaat... you didn't take

errr. replace it, i guess. wow me.
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 4, 2014 at 04:30 AM.
beware
the goblin
hey guys is my second aplication here, this is my replays, i hope you accept me
Attached Files
kiler_epic_boom.rpl (106.7 KB, 9 views)
nigga .rpl (69.1 KB, 9 views)
samurai.rpl (49.2 KB, 9 views)
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]
The selfspar was nice, it shows a nice sense of realism without being overly spinny. And/or twitchy. I think he's ready but, there is something about that full dm replay I don't like. I mean, dms are cool but. alot of dms don't impress me.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource