Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fo sho.

Me and a few others were talking.... This guy has serious potential. He is not that great at the game, but I have taken him under my wing... He is going to be very forum active. He seems smart :P. He is 18 and pretty cool.

So yeah, trainee for now.

Welcome [Nano]AHD
Thank you guys at NANO for letting me in your clan. You wont be dissapointed!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Ohkey Dokey Plo!
I will get on to them as soon as I get home from school.
Thanks.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.
I already like this guy, XD.
He is ****** belt, but he is a trainee because of his postcount.
Must be gutting, XD.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohk.
Thanks Playaj.
I will do it when I get home.
BTW: There are gradients in the tribals already, lol.
O.O
MetroX should be in here...
He would like that...
Does he make art, like, art?
Like, Not textures?
Coz then we could be buddies.
XD.
Eh he's custom belt?! But still a trainee due to his post count? Strange.

So Playaj, his belt does influence if they are in or not.