Toribash
Off topic: begin if you mind just to ensure I don't actually know you, you name doesn't start with S does it?
I wonder how many posts everyone would lose if this thread were to suddenly disappear... ._. maybe i should just not think about it...
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Hahaha lady so true and also wata haha especially rainrain with his little stories

Edit: random suggestion to clean up stickies, why not merge the clan roster the rules and about/contact us stickies

Edit: anyone have any secret way of buying tc if you can't pay with cell or credit card or with something like paypal , do people ever like trade for accounts on other games? Any advice cuz I'm tired of being poor on this :P
Last edited by Lebo; Mar 21, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
Hahaha lady so true and also wata haha especially rainrain with his little stories

Edit: random suggestion to clean up stickies, why not merge the clan roster the rules and about/contact us stickies

Edit: anyone have any secret way of buying tc if you can't pay with cell or credit card or with something like paypal , do people ever like trade for accounts on other games? Any advice cuz I'm tired of being poor on this :P

Sell textures? Where do you live(no I'm not a stalker), you might be able to get tc by scratch cards. I'm fortunate enough to live in Singapore, so yeah.

Also, what are all of our specialities? I can't be bothered to go look through the old apllication thread.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Mar 21, 2009 at 06:42 AM.
Ya I tried texts sold a few not to many and I'm in Canada XD I yguess that's my specialty I can kinda make texts
I made 100k today, thanks to Mrama, by recoloring his sets.
Also, make textures that people request from the Request thread.
It's good practice and might make you some money.