hey I tried huh sorry ;(
-----
and nitro shut me down when I try every clan shuts me down
Last edited by Ninja96534; Aug 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ninja96534 View Post
hey I tried huh sorry ;(
-----
and nitro shut me down when I try every clan shuts me down

You wrote 3 sentences for nitro, then came to Origin's recruitment and made an app, clearly you didn't care about Origin enough to choose them first and clearly you didn't care enough about Nitro to even write a full paragraph. You didn't "try", you half-assed both applications.

Discussion over.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
know you see I read the NITRO application things wrong if I haven't I wouldn't be here and I really do like origin iv always wanted to be in it but I could never find a person in it that's why I went to nitro but when I found a origin person I was really happy I guess blew my chance didn't i
-----
and I found a nitro person first and if I didn't learn how to apply I wouldn't be here right now I am sorry bye
Last edited by Ninja96534; Aug 17, 2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay, still Ninja. That STILL means you applied to two at once. Bercat is a very good friend of ours and Nitro is an ally. You can't get around the fact that you were caught. You have also been auto-rejected, please do not post here anymore. This is not here for arguments, this is for applications and discussion "between members" about the outcome of the appliction.
Hello my name is Isaac or Darkexxod and I would like to join this pack of hyenas, get it cuz a pack of hyenas is a clan? No? ok . But enough with the jokes.

About ME

I'm 14 years old and I hail from New York City, I enjoy running , gaming, and talking. If you didn't know me and you met me in real life you might think I am an ordinary person, and that might be true at school but when I come home I'm a whole different person. My mother has to beg me to get off my pc and usually lie to her saying torbash is and educational game about physics so I get to stay on the pc more. When I'm not playing toribash I'm usually playing sports, at church, hanging out with friends, or playing almighty Rocket League.

Skills

I only have two skills that are actually useful to toribash, and those are drawing and debating, but it takes me years to make 1 drawing and I'm still learning how to shade but I'm getting there. Now with debating I am proud to say I can create strong arguments supported with reasoning evidence and logic, mostly because I got to a law school and take law classes though.

But Why?

Well I chose origin because number one two of my friends have found this clan to be the best clan on the list, optimus and meeeehh. Secondly I like the openness and personality of the players that ive met ingame and on forums.

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest'

P.S My favorite mod is ABD and if anyone wants to play I'm up for it.

[M] is for ukebashing
[T] is for tricking
flippy is an abd replay
Attached Files
[M]Euro-DarkExxod.rpl (180.7 KB, 2 views)
[M]#Glory.rpl (159.9 KB, 2 views)
[T]Analog-Dark#.rpl (112.3 KB, 3 views)
flippy.rpl (85.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Gotti; Aug 22, 2015 at 07:00 PM.
I will stay neutral at the moment. It seems you thought this out pretty well, but it's not the most descriptive or detailed application. I think in game skill is actually pretty important too so I'd like to wait until you get tested in game before I make my final decision.
I say yes. Although it may seem that there isn't a lot of info, there is enough for me. He also read the first post and included replays.

I thought it was a good idea for dark to join this clan anyways. He is around my skill level if you guys wanted to know (I'm a bit better though c