Toribash
He has kids, 3 wives, 1 husband and 8 maids to feed, you should understand his situation just a bit.
And Neru isn't as nice and kind as you think, he doesn't allow the sun to penetrate him to the extent that he reeks of sunBlockage.
Playing that "eroge" (neru called it eroge so it must be) even though i haven't encountered any ecchi stuff after reading 6 hours. But the storyline is good so i ain't complaining.
I tried drawing multiple times (more than often), but my results didn't satisfy me so i can't post it at all (~ ._.)~
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
He has kids, 3 wives, 1 husband and 8 maids to feed, you should understand his situation just a bit.
And Neru isn't as nice and kind as you think, he doesn't allow the sun to penetrate him to the extent that he reeks of sunBlockage.
Playing that "eroge" (neru called it eroge so it must be) even though i haven't encountered any ecchi stuff after reading 6 hours. But the storyline is good so i ain't complaining.
I tried drawing multiple times (more than often), but my results didn't satisfy me so i can't post it at all (~ ._.)~

Gg.
-----
God you all went boring , _, skype ruining ze forum activity gg nubs
Last edited by Accused; Jul 19, 2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ahh... friends... hanging outside.... If you need me i'll be in the corner of my bed.

I can't thank Neru enough for the awesome mangas he suggested to me :3 (psst Neru, i found out that there were side stories that the mangareader doesn't have if you need it i'll send a message through pm/skype).

I was and am in the mood of not talking (at least starting a conversation) with people ( ._.)/

Made big money by betting. Idk but when i get 0 tc and i know i don't have any in bank too, i start getting actual tc, but when i get over 10k i just stop there (~ ._.)~.
I have 37k now o/ might go market or go and buy 2 more 512 textures, and accused, y u no listen to me when i said i don need yo moneh.
Oh ma gawd, KatNinja is almost unbanned then I get my TC and Items back. If anybody wants 2 mayan warriors for 17k. Speak. Or haggle the price.
blue
pink