Toribash
Been super quiet lately
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Originally Posted by doobytime View Post
Been super quiet lately

What's the problem with that? There's always the chat thread.
Bye alpha!Thanks for posting!
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Hello there, I'm greenmark. I'm here to join Inquisition Clan.

First of All, I'm Mark and thats my real name and my Ingame Name in Toribash is Greenmark.I am 12 years old. I am also play this game (toribash) 3 years. I started playing toribash in 2012. And I love so much playing Team Fortress 2, Adventure quest, and the most of all Toribash. And I'm 9th dan black belt. If you see me, you can see 9th dan black belt on my name. And my favorite mods are sparring, parkour, mushu, wushu, abd, aikido, rk-mma, ninjutsu, and taekkyon. And a little thing about me. I am medium height and I always play Basketball every morning or everyday. I'm also brown skin and I am a Filipino. And I want to join "Inquisition Clan" because I see one of your members are active everyday (maybe or sometimes). And I see one of your members is my friend. And thats why I want to join your clan and also the members you have is skillful enough. And my hobbies are playing basketball, and badminton also playing computer games. Your clan is better that others its because, like I said you are always active and skillful. And but also the Obey clan but I'm not talking about obey I'm talking about Inquisition. I have also Replays that is good for the Inquisition clan.
Attached Files
GreenMark - COW.rpl (93.3 KB, 2 views)
GreenMark - Gangsta.rpl (94.0 KB, 2 views)
GreenMark - Perfect.rpl (65.9 KB, 2 views)
GreenMark - Speed.rpl (82.8 KB, 2 views)
GreenMark - Spin.rpl (99.3 KB, 2 views)
CLICK IT
Hang out in our IRC, get to know the members.
you should have done that before you applied, also, Inq is not the most active of clans in an in-game aspect, nor in the forums. We hang out in IRC all the time. you should come in and ping me at some point(Just say my name 3 times and I shall be summoned[Warning if you can't hold a good conversation I'll bite your head off])
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hi, I'm -Link and I want to join Inq. I have known Creati0n and tuna, for quite awhile and I have had some brief conversations with other members of Inq. You guys seem like a pretty great lot and I want to be apart of it.

Alrighty, let's talk about me. My name is Greg and I currently attend a small community college somewhere in Virginia. I live at home with my loving parents and sister until I can find a good job to take me over. During my free time, I hang out with my friends at parties maybe every once in awhile or I do online nerd things such as toribash. I am just another victim of tori-itus. I have a tendency to to debate about irrevent things, may I mind you. I also can't handle being contradicted, but other than that, I handle myself well enough to be considered safe, I hope.

In the past years, I have done everything from hosting with 100s$ to marketting like a devil. I was tunnel visioned in on self benefit for a long while which led to at least 3 bans in my lifetime of toribash with countless infractions as a side order, believe it or not. One day, I woke up and decided to be mature, so I started interacting with people and began following rules.

A bit of clan history

All in all, I really like the people here and I can say I really look up to some of the clan's members for their contribution to the game. Thanks ;>

GMT: -5

TL;DR: I did clans and hosting and you guys aren't jerks and r active unlike everyone else(Box) so let me join pls <===8
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.