Toribash
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
I go to no-life studying. Come back and what do I see here?
Nobody's posting?
Fegs! Do it now!
>:C

Also, the exam went better than expected. Odd

you shall better make when you have time at tb in our clan page rankings , i mean like disco is master in aikido you put him at aikido masters ? or shall we make an [NAO] at our texture's , only our bicep ? and can you maybe give ous nickname's in our clan ? Btw i hate exams , you study so much , i don't study a lot , only learning to woodshop , and soon i can have a job if i want O_O
Guys. This looks awesome.
Kakajade, I don't see a point in giving random ranks/nicknames to people.
It would just make everything unnecessarily complicated.
Also, I envy you. ;-;
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
i mean like disco is master in aikido you put him at aikido masters

Pls dont call me this D:
( ˘ ³˘)
Guys. This looks awesome.
Kakajade, I don't see a point in giving random ranks/nicknames to people.
It would just make everything unnecessarily complicated.
Also, I envy you. ;-;

Do you play yugioh ? i play it online at duelingnetwork

also disco , why not... you ar that friend<3<3
Originally Posted by koor View Post
If i had mills i'd bet on disco vs anyone.

same

Also , i just saw there is an new hat on shop to buy , my dream come true in toribash , always wanted a top hat on tb
It's not like you'll get it, jade. There is a very limited amount of these hats and when they will get bought out, their price most likely will rocket to highs not reachable by simple mortals.
etc.
Anyways, I hate that dueling network thing. It looks more like a board game simulator than a game.
However, the one I posted does all the work that computers should do. This way, you can't really fight with some trolls/dumbos who don't play by the rules.
Also, it's kinda boring, tbh. I just like making troll decks to annoy the shit out of my friends c:
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I have always wanted a top hat as well, but I was hoping that it would look a little smaller. Art, I wouldn't count on the prices skyrocketing from a sellout. Look at what happened with the daimyo hat and scarf.
Also, why do you guys basically worship disco? XD He is really good, but I don't think there is a real reason to make him a "master" or anything. There is always someone who is better than another. No disrespect to disco by the way.
Last edited by Volare; Jun 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
It's not like you'll get it, jade. There is a very limited amount of these hats and when they will get bought out, their price most likely will rocket to highs not reachable by simple mortals.
etc.
Anyways, I hate that dueling network thing. It looks more like a board game simulator than a game.
However, the one I posted does all the work that computers should do. This way, you can't really fight with some trolls/dumbos who don't play by the rules.
Also, it's kinda boring, tbh. I just like making troll decks to annoy the shit out of my friends c:

i would like to download that game but i have a new laptop and i am afraid i lose my hard disc again