Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't know, we may hold off on it for now in light of...recent events...
-----
I propose promotion of Unlimita and DJ to Knight
Last edited by KingRa7en; Apr 6, 2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
hey can i join
hey im a blue belt average rank is 50k i have a 1:1 win lose ratio this is the first clan i asked to join and probably my only ive played since dec of 2012
in real life im a 3rd dan black belt play blackops 2 and borderlands 2 the most
ive met a few oblivion members and i want to meet more
-----
how do i put clan name on my name?
Last edited by drakies45; Apr 6, 2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Drakies. Use the application form ffs. It's not that hard. You can't use the clan tag without joining the clan, which you aren't part of yet. I doubt you will ever be if you can't ever find the application.
--------------------------------------------
Promotion to knight for me Raven? You're too kind :P
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Apr 6, 2013 at 06:19 PM.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I'm already gonna say no, sorry Drakies.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
The fact that cyber tried to play all of this off as a joke or a test only proves his immaturity that he thinks we all harbored about him. I actually feel hurt, because despite the fact that none of us know each other irl, we feel like a family. This is like that funny uncle who divorced your aunt and took all the stuff, asking for forgiveness later (which, unfortunately, my best friend and I had to deal with last year). Everyone liked him, as far as I know, and he did this all to himself.

Yes for blue, and I'm reluctant to do this, but I request a promotion. Either in tandem with zan's request to leader, or some other position of responsibility. I would like to have a better handle on clan events and possibly prevent debacles such as this.
-----
waaaiiitt a second...what if blue is cyber? White belt, joined April, and he seems to have cyber's tone of speaking.....
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 6, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hawk, I promoted you to Magi to fill the slot Gun left. This is a forum moderation spot and I'm sure you'll do well in it! If Gun or Kvey have any objections they can switch you back, I hope they don't though
That's possible hawkes, but I think we should observe him a bit more, see how he behaves and stuff.
-------------------------------------
Oblivion: Raven proposed that dj I should be promoted to knight with, incase no one read his post. Opinions, everyone?
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Scam report has been called off. Given the response time and previous bans of similar nature, it's not worth it.

-----

Yes to BlueVoid & TheMpk.

-----

Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
Oblivion: Raven proposed that dj I should be promoted to knight with, incase no one read his post. Opinions, everyone?

I'd agree, but I have not played enough with dj to speak definitively about his promotion.

-----

Anyone up for Sage? As opposed to forum moderation, the position could be reserved for other forum interactions. Trading items, textures, relating with other clans, et cetera. If anyone is interested in representing the clan well and extending our circle of influence, now would be a good time to speak up.

-----

It seems that Tuokrei's last in-game match was on March 10th. Knight -> Scamp

-----

Leadership position: Until Kvey gets to making the announcement, I cannot deny or confirm that a promotion will occur.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 6, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
He beat may. That's enough to arouse suspicion for me.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.