Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

do you want me to change my app?
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
No. No for both of you. We're a respected official organization. You can't half-ass shitpost an application, and you can't join "just cuz I wnna join lotz of orgs "

Thanks for your time. Goodbye.
I'm not good with apps but here goes...

hey, my name is b3st3v3r but just call me Ben, I'm 15 years old, From England, im a 5th dan blackbelt and i would like to apply to Team Aikido.

I have been playing toribash for a good 3 quarters of a year, I know this is not very long but I think my skills have quickly developed. Like i said im 5th dan blackbelt, I gained most of my QI in aikido and aikidobigdojo, and i would like to join this well Established org. I profer aikido to other mods as there is no running, barely and DM's, and epic fights. I also like variations of aikido, such as aikidobigdojo, i like this mod because you have time to counter attacks and people cannot shovel you.

If this application is insufficiant i shall edit it

Also, about the replays, my laptop (replay stash) litterally just broke and i am on my computer surfing the forums. i shall come back when it is fixed and add them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one replay______
Attached Files
Aikido 1.rpl (35.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by b3st3v3r; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:53 PM.
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Yea, I referred him here, but at this time I would like to get our activity straight and our org settled. I will post your app for our members, but closing until then.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Salutations, my name is AzureMage and i wish to join this organization. I'm pretty sure not many of you if any know my name in the least as I've only been playing for about a year now and even so I'm not exceptionally talented. I wish to join because i want to be better in aikido and you are who you can tell a person by the company they keep...and who wouldn't want to be surrounded by a great team, with great members for a great cause?. I would hope to learn much here and have a good time doing so sparring with you all and hearing each persons take on this mod. Also I've recently became the leader of my clan and feel that i should be a greater player not only for myself but for the name of my clan. On a personal level my names shem, i just turned 21 i have a somewhat odd vocabulary for which I'm commonly associated due to my love for rpg's. I started out playing judo from the beginning of my toribash career up until i wad a fourth dan (currently 7th), which ifs when i started to give aikido a try that i may participate in clan wars.

Well that's all i can think of that would be deemed necessary thanks for the time
- Azure
Last edited by AzureMage; Aug 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I see you re-opened the thread.

The app doesn't give me a good enough idea of your skills so I'll only vote after seeing some replays.

Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
I want to see replays or get tested.

Here are a few

And if those aren't good enough I'd like to be tested please
Attached Files
head.rpl (60.0 KB, 6 views)
azure.rpl (49.1 KB, 6 views)
akido.rpl (63.3 KB, 5 views)
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Here are a few

And if those aren't good enough I'd like to be tested please

I'm sorry, but the only replay that impressed me was the last one, however your start was very simple to that. A test would be better....
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|