Toribash
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Haya, I am sorry, you are knocked down to a Monk because you are still considered a new member. PiePwn has been with us longer and active ingame. So she is bumped up to Forgers Rank.
-----
Also n8t, no offense, but you fucked up the front page (it is okay, but it doesn't have to be {size=5]size{/size] after every line if they are the same lol...

lol. xD u suppose to correct my fuck ups anyways ;o.
Lol n8t, I guess you are right, but it isn't even a fuck up, just confusing fucking code lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Might buy some QI, views?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I want Custom Belt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I don't believe in buying qi. I won't stop you, but it is probably one of the most laughed at things in toribash. Buying qi is just as bad as buying qi, and I sell tc lol. Go for it though. Just in my opinion. I wouldn't waste the money on it. I would rather get it legitly and be a true custombelt. You will never be a true custombelt/godbelt/anybelt if you buy it

Just my view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well, I wanna but some(1k) only to start me up again. I've been so inactive lately that I should be atleast 10th dan. I used to earn belts every week and now I'm stuck at 7th dan.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.