Toribash
Nice! AND learn C++ noah. I can do a java drive by and spam certain things and change home pages. Its fun after you learn. But learn Java and C++

I don't regret it ;)

I'm on episode 15 of death note. Best anime I've seen so far. LOVE everything about. 2 things. I now have the sudden urge to eat apples, and I WILL WRITE EQUATIONS WITH MY LEFT HAND AND EAT POTATO WITH MY RIGHT!!!!!!
Last edited by RICKMO118; Aug 6, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Never mind I figured it out. What was the cause of death for L?
Last edited by RICKMO118; Aug 6, 2012 at 05:27 AM.
Been a while since I saw the anime, so I forget the name, but it was Mika-Mi's shinigami. He wrote L's name in his deathnote.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
OH alright. On the episode it looked like she phased into him or something and I FINISHED IT ALL. Finally.

9/10 would watch again.
God damn Light, back stabbing douche deserved to die.
Matt and L for the win!
I wish that Light would've lived. He was awesome. I loved the part when he got his hand shot. The scenes where he was already caught, and was screaming, and desperately trying to win through physical power was just so....raw, and heart-racing.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
It was. I thought he had a concealed pistol before so I though he was going to shoot himself, but nope. He had paper stashed in his watch and it cost him his life!
So I started watching a new anime a few hours ago....Kampfer....and all I have to say is that this show is fucked up.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider