Toribash
Some faggots instalocked in LoL and I got an idea.
Since we don't have all roles, lets all go to 1 lane.
My tactics prevailed. That's how I roll.
-----
Nidalee support <3

Also, funny thing today.
Was playing draft pick, and I use my ulti (I was khartus) to finish off a afk fiddlesticks (yes, I am that much of a bitch)
THEN BOOM - TRIPLE KILL
Bottom lane was diveing the tower when I pressed my R
Best moment ever.
Last edited by perica; Dec 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Start playing Assassin's Creed III.
It's ok I guess, there are lots of improvement from last games and I like the animal hunting system, but it just that I feel its still missing something.
And glitches, annoying glitches...
I want this game, a LOT. My friend's gonna loan it to me for PS3.
I'm playing Skyrim, tho. Started (again) last week. I can't play it frequently because I work the afternoon and I was traveling.
My char is level 36.
Smithing = 100.
Pickpocketing = 78.
One-Handed = 62.
Heavy Armor = 51.

I'm starting to enchant items. This game is awesome.
First RPG I ever liked. First Person Multilation.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Been a while since I played Skyrim, my progress was really far too.
Lv 40 something Nord, 100 Conjuration, 100 Sneak, 82 Bow, 70 one handed weapon, the rest are in-between 40-50.
I'm level 40 right now. I stopped with the warrior skills to level up the magic stuff. It's hard, because the enemies become stronger as my level goes up.
So I'm a shitty wizzard with huge motherfuckers as enemies.
Heavy Metal God

You can train your Destruction magic by spamming fireballs to dead horse, its a cheap old trick but it works.
Yeah enemies are balanced with your level so good luck if you got a high lvl because of non-combat skills, as for me as long as I can sneak behind my enemies then its easy, I could barely kill anyone fighting one-on-one let alone killing a dragon, I just randomly slash with the razor hoping the instakill effect kick in.
I have Sneak 100 too. But it doesen't help me with my magic skills...
Heavy Metal God