Toribash
Ok. Sorry, again. I'm getting over excited about the manga (even though most of you are dirty, filthy anime haters.... *cough*aleks*cough*, excuse me...) I need a title for it. Should it simply be called Corrupted Waffles or smth more witty? Suggestions anyone?
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Maybe come up with the story before the title, or give it a working title if you have to call it something. Many good stories are character driven. Once you have a general theme you could request background info from each waffle member. This way everyone is represented as they would like to be. Once you have a feel for all the characters perhaps the story will appear. It's hard for us to make title suggestions when we don't know the story. I think your idea to work in the history of the clan's inception has promise.
As an example for a martial arts themed manga I could be a shopkeeper, who developed his dread 1handclap by slapping thieves away from his merchandise.

Just some brainstorming.
Gosh, I would quit tb long time ago if it wasn't so full of butthurt'd and mad ppl.
Every time I get online ( once a month or sometimes even twice! ) some1 ends seriously troll'd.
THAT'S A HONEY FOR MY TROLL HEART : D
retired