Ranking
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
In other words that are simpler to understand, you want only the rich to be able to participate.

It's not that simple.
The high price would keep the wrong people from getting the item, and ruining the whole event. I.E. 'When the winner names the item something like "dongus" with a picture of turd.'
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
It's not that simple.
The high price would keep the wrong people from getting the item, and ruining the whole event. I.E. 'When the winner names the item something like "dongus" with a picture of turd.'

So you aren't disagreeing with me here, you do just want this to be a privilege only the rich should have. Okay, that makes sense since you do have more tc than the average user would.

The problem you present would never happen due to the picture and name having to be set by a TSA. A TSA wouldn't allow that to happen.

It still comes back to you not wanting people who aren't rich to win.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gum: The winner is allowed to make the item whatever they want... The TSA would have to let that happen or they would be braking their own rules.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
Gum: The winner is allowed to make the item whatever they want... The TSA would have to let that happen or they would be braking their own rules.

Originally Posted by crux View Post
Also no cocks.

Well, not anything.
Come on guys, don't be ridiculous. Of course I'm not going to allow rude items to be made.

kooky, it does nothing. It is like Hector Relax or hampa's knife etc. Just a collector's item that serves no purpose.
will we be able to edit it several times or only one time?
it will be a very rare item ofc as it will be the only item with that name and we will be able to sell it for a huge amount of tc @_@
I don't understand why people would buy an item that has no use whatsoever, it's not like people respect hector because he has hector lax.
I R IRONMAN