Toribash
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Where can i get a list of the fair market value of the items and stuffs in toribash?

Look in unibash, missuse had a thread in there with the info.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Where can i get a list of the fair market value of the items and stuffs in toribash?

There is no complete list of fair prices for all the items. You do however have a couple of resources at your disposal.
1. You can use the Market (Deal Finder) to get an approximate value.
2. You can post in The Price Check MegaThread
3. You can always contact me or anther person who you trust, and know to have experience in the market and dealing with it's prices.

The list of items that incorporated forces, relaxes, bloods as well as full sets is no longer available due to the constant changes in prices. But there are still some price lists floating around in Torishop Discussion.
the item list price by missuse is already gone.

this is what he posted
item price
closing this:
it changes so fast with the restock its hard to keep up
hard to nail down all of the prices straight
many members think I make it because of my own gain

-----
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
There is no complete list of fair prices for all the items. You do however have a couple of resources at your disposal.
1. You can use the Market (Deal Finder) to get an approximate value.
2. You can post in The Price Check MegaThread
3. You can always contact me or anther person who you trust, and know to have experience in the market and dealing with it's prices.

The list of items that incorporated forces, relaxes, bloods as well as full sets is no longer available due to the constant changes in prices. But there are still some price lists floating around in Torishop Discussion.

Whats a Deal Finder? How do i do or use it?
Last edited by KZero07; May 31, 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Whats a Deal Finder? How do i do or use it?

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_market.php
You just type the item in on the search bar and it tells you who is selling it, and for what price. You can also buy items from there if thats what you want to do.
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
I wasn't feeling very well

i hope you're trying to be funny (actually i don't, because that is a pretty awful attempt).

the first step towards becoming a moderator is not asking how to become a moderator. that is a clear display of not knowing how these things work. i mean, at least do it in a pm where your obtuse attempts aren't permanently imprinted in public.

some people would call this a useless post but let it serve as a warning instead. stop asking that question already.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by MajorKitty View Post
Have you ever had mean people as moderators or tutors?

Everybody would have a different answer to this question.
It all depends on opinion.

Some may think a mod is harsh, when others may think he is just doing his job well.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks