Toribash
fuck mythic lfg/pugs. got into a brazilian one who didn't even explain the fight for us, and just went in. i started questioning my sanity after 3 pulls on the first boss
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
the tacts are shit easy. just have one person tell you what to do, and you'll understand and finish it easily. ask for tacts.
M I N I V A N
Indeed, crazy how some classes are changing though

God sometimes wow frustrates me but it's still hands down my favourite game xD

WoW cravings and so strong xD

Store mounts/pets are 50% off, I want the
But I need game time activate buy it lol.

Might as well pre-order at the same time then.
i wanted the new mystic runesaber, and thought it would be cool to buy it when it's 50% off, because i already have 10 eur lying around in my bnet wallet without any use. of course, since the mount is new, it's not 50% off. still 20 eur for it, when every other mount is 50% off. pls blizz.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i wanted the new mystic runesaber, and thought it would be cool to buy it when it's 50% off, because i already have 10 eur lying around in my bnet wallet without any use. of course, since the mount is new, it's not 50% off. still 20 eur for it, when every other mount is 50% off. pls blizz.

Sweet, I want the Grinning Reaver. Looks evil af xD
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
I just started wow again, i made a tauren paladin.

Im going to make a human warrior later

Haha nice dude first time in wow?
if youre in to play pvp or pve, i'd probably recommend a worgen warrior. warrior uses crit alot, and the worgens racial is a slight crit increase, so there's that. of course as human you get 10% extra xp racial, and get more versatility, which then warriors does not use so much. i guess the trinket can be something but it's not worth it, since youre going to buy one for honor/conquest either way when you reach max level and have done some pvp.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Haha nice dude first time in wow?

No, ive played before

I settled on a human arms warrior

im gonna play pvp and pve a lot
piratez