Toribash
... so i guess im not allowed in this clan till i improve am i right?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Sure, but you still can come back when you do. We can even help you if you're up for some training. Right? Right.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
well okay... and ya im always up for training
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Those replays still look alike to me. I wonder if I could get you een, cause u want it so much.

Nah, I'll be known as the sympathy-vote member

I'll just try to get in some more creative single/multiplayer replays. At least it's fun trying to come up with stuff. I think I know what you mean, also, in terms of many of my kicks turning out the same (it's a birth defect).

It might be a *little* bit hard to keep toribash steady for the beginning of college, also. However, maybe I'll get myself and all my roommates hooked! Who knows...
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks.php?r=104052
^^^ Game/Animated Movie Soundtrack Database
so sahee got anything that can help me make starter moves, im not the greatest, oh and for some reason my replays arent saving into the replay folder ?? is there a reason for that?
Originally Posted by El33tN00b View Post
so sahee got anything that can help me make starter moves, im not the greatest, oh and for some reason my replays arent saving into the replay folder ?? is there a reason for that?

replays should save in your autosave folder.
If you have problems with it - reinstall toribash.

Then to really "save" replay you need to press "F" after or in the middle of fight and name it somehow, then you should find it in your replays folder.

Help making your openers? Here you go:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=41337

Note it's number >.> it's 4 1337 >.>.
lol leet thanks sahee ill check it out. oooh its the torigods. there calling to me >.>
Last edited by El33tN00b; Aug 16, 2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: incorrect response
Originally Posted by telesmash0 View Post
i wanna join cus ive been hoping i would be able to be in ra for a very long time,

are you aware of the fact, that this thread is not bottomless, and it DID have a beginning, first post? Being more acknowledged of how forums work, checking out first post will honestly prevent you from random Sahees going onto your head and s*itting on it with some words like that...

Can't you people understand... this is a place where you post replays; where you make MATURE, normal, more informative post about you. Caring about how this shi* works tells us how will you normally care about other threads, pay attention to rules, how will you probably normally post later... Dude, this sux, you're out. ;P
Last edited by Sahee; Aug 17, 2008 at 11:46 AM.