Toribash
Welp, whaddya all think of this here clan pic?

Background and rain added with photoshop.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
IMO change up the lighting, can't really tell if you are using HDRI (it kind of looks like it but I can't see for suire).
It's so specular and some of them like the 8X guy has strange looking shading. Did you increase contrast?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
IMO change up the lighting, can't really tell if you are using HDRI (it kind of looks like it but I can't see for suire).
It's so specular and some of them like the 8X guy has strange looking shading. Did you increase contrast?

Infact I did, a lot. He wanted a black and white Sin City effect the first time around, but then wanted the colors as well so...

Anyways, here's basically what it looked like hot off the press:

the press is still warm

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Aha, well well done, it takes a lot of dedication to make whole clan renders XD
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
moar chest/pecs/groin rotation!
Avoid keeping torsos in a state close to the initial one. slight rotations of every part of the torso make the toris look way more interesting. Only rotating one looks less interesting.

In my opinion at least
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Aha, well well done, it takes a lot of dedication to make whole clan renders XD

Yeah, Drunken Masters is my next chore, they want a bar scene.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
moar chest/pecs/groin rotation!
Avoid keeping torsos in a state close to the initial one. slight rotations of every part of the torso make the toris look way more interesting. Only rotating one looks less interesting.

In my opinion at least

I'll keep this in mind, thanks!
My past chem teacher would get sprung over this picture.

Where can you buy reflective wood like that? :P

But overall I like it, no shadows though?
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
My past chem teacher would get sprung over this picture.

Where can you buy reflective wood like that? :P

But overall I like it, no shadows though?

Maybe it's painted over with some crazy gloss-finish?
The shadows, I kinda disabled them without nocticing.
Will both be fixed in v2.

Thanks
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Tried to do a rigged human cartoon body and I got this, it has full face rig and body rig with constraints and all
First full facial rig (including the eyebrows :o), you can tell I'm realy happy with it because its the first time I got it right
Well here it is.
Is not really that awesome, but it's a start.

Cnc it please
All done by me.

The T-shirt skull texture is from google :P
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iPUJrCFQFz...ck+Caveira.png
Last edited by filipe994; Oct 29, 2011 at 02:12 PM.