Toribash
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
you dont have to defend yourself ...this is my opinion and you cant change it.......
and just it would be nice if you stop the small talk
and no im not the leader but im a very active player......and the leaders are inactive

Well, Lexx, tell cobra to PM me when he gets on so we can set up a test.
Eh eh, how many times am I gonna have to tell you both to shut the fuck up? Kot, why are you being such a child? Just ignore him and stop continuing the conversation.

King: Fuck you don't insult kot like that. Who the fuck do you think you are? When we say to stop posting STOP FUCKING POSTING. We are members of this clan your not, if we are the leader of the clan or not, respect our word and do as we say if your not in the clan. How dare you rage in our thread?! If you post in here again without getting your results than I will report you for raging and insulting.
Seriously, this is getting annoying. Quit the shit talk here!
KOTBOLT, he does the right thing, he respects others, and he's quite a friendly guy. And he is defending his own respect while you say stuff that make others disrespect him. And Kot, you did not have the permission to test him, why are you so angry on him?
What did he do to you, that changed your entire life? - Nothing.

KingKD, listen up, you should not insult people while defending yourself. I know you're trying to do your best to be more respected at your point, but there is no reason why you should start rage-capsing on the members of MM. They seem not to like you cause you insulted Kot. You should not say sorry to him and show that you have respect to other people. Just be more friendly to them. I'll test you on my own, Kot gave me his opinion about you. PM me with your answer.

Link8, you're the only right out here. Quit the shit out here, quit the spam ffsake.
I'm gonna delete the shit out here if I get the mod of the MM-forums anyways. But still, that boy has potention, might not be very respectful to others, but he can be quite a nice guy. Yes, hes mistake was about rage-capsing and insulting others, but he was defending the respect to him as hard as he could. But anyways, thanks for the help out here.

Guys, show some respect to other people too, we're all equal, the members, leaders and non-clan personas. Don't put yourself higher in front of others.
Me or Cobra shall test him asap; Meanwhile you can just test him for your opinion. Got it?
Last edited by Lexx; Jul 11, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
but i have one question:.....why he want to join this clan? he already haves 3 people who dont like him. I dont understand?

Kot, did you even read?
Okay, I'll repeat. What did KingKD do bad to you and the others? - NOTHING.
You don't like him because he's not sucking on your dick or something? Why should he?
Believe me, when people here shit talk about themselves, they start to fight for respect, and you started this shit.
Last edited by Lexx; Jul 11, 2011 at 12:55 PM.
• มวยไทย •
no he just dont like the thing that he lost and haves no respect....... and hes arguing the whole day about that and you say he did NOTHING?
i just dont like him. thats my opinion and im not the only one with that opinion

So what, he lost, nothing much of it o_o.
Kot, you proud you won him or something?
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
So what, he lost, nothing much of it o_o.
Kot, you proud you won him or something?

Na, the thing is I didn't even try he should have known I was playing risky and shit. Now lexx if you want to play serious and test me pm me and set up a time.
Add me in skype man.
Mokotau187.
• มวยไทย •