Toribash
Hi, again. Sorry for the double post. I'll delete it if you wish. I just wanted to BUMP the thread so more people would see it. :v Sorry for my impatience.

But I've completed a few more tricks.
Attached Files
[Axy][T]SideSwipe[V-II].rpl (168.8 KB, 24 views)
[Axy][T]CorkScrew[I-V-I].rpl (199.8 KB, 21 views)
[Axy][T]Unknown[II-V-I].rpl (144.0 KB, 21 views)
So, I decided to get back into tricking again. Made this thing.
Attached Files
Mack - 360 Hook.rpl (73.6 KB, 14 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Don't think we've gone inactive. We are judging the tricks as I type this. When all votes are in, I will edit this post with the results. Remember, know your limits, then strive to break them.

Judgement

Galaxy: -Riaz Pending
...........-Jackknife Denied
...........-Cork Denied
...........-Sideswipe Accepted, Congrats!
The last "unknown" trick was a cheat 720, but It is denied based on the fact that DahStevy made a better one.

Mackanak01: Your 360 hook isn't in the Tricktionary at the moment, but it may be added in the future. The reason that it is not being added at this time is because we believe, in the near future, someone could make a more realistic one compared to your current one. You may try again to achieve set trick if you'd like. It wasn't bad, by any means, but we're looking for just a bit more. Currently, it is denied.
Last edited by 2WC; Jan 19, 2015 at 03:04 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have completed another Jack Knife. Also, thank you for accepting my Side Swipe. ;)
Attached Files
[Axy][T]JackKnife[I-V-III].rpl (179.0 KB, 16 views)
mk, i might do another one later.
-----
If it was the landing that was the problem, got a solution. otherwise, i got am ore ''Stylish'' version going on.
Attached Files
Mack - 360 Hook.rpl (71.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Mack; Jan 23, 2015 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Judgement

Galaxy: -Riaz Denied
........... -Jackknife Denied

Mackanak01: -360 Hook Denied
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nice, sexy, I love it, gg, omg, im cumming, dont. stop.

Accepted
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eh, I don't agree. I still think flash's was better executed. This one was very twitchy at the end, I didn't like the contracted foot on the swingthru leg, and I didn't like how vertical you were on the landing.
ORMO|Retired