Toribash
Back with another message from Rune (o/

"Rune says this app is amazing and that he should overcome Ryan as the new toribash god, and maybe even supreme god leader thingy of the universe as well." ~Rune

I completely agree with his statement, the only minor fault is that he lied about who he was ;-; He's not simply taigon, he's taigon21! Oh the modesty these days
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm the toribash god?

Well you were this guy for one day:

Anyway, back to topic please.
Sup Aeon,

Hi guys!
Well, my name is 17april, my real name is Hansel Dwi Putra, you can call me April or Hansel it's up to you. I'm 16 years old and I live in Indonesia(GMT: +7). Actually I really love my country and I think I'm a nationalist guy, I like to read politic news and write poems about my country. I have many hobbies but what I enjoy most is football. I used to be a football player in a team called URSA FC made by my school, football is soo damn fun. Once, I played football with my friends from morning until evening and the next day I was like tired as shit. About me, I'm actually a friendly guy, love to throw jokes and I'm a really handsome and good looking guy, at least that's what my mum said.

About toribash, now I''m a 4th dan blackbelt. as you can see, I started this game about 3 years ago. To be honest, in that time, I was quite noob. So some off my infractions are caused by that. 2 months after I started playing, I was not a noob anymore, I learned how the things in toribash work. About past clans, almost all of my past clans aren't exist anymore. Like example lurkingwolves, zone and Extreme. About the clan Extreme, I spent about 1 year or so there. It was a great time, I learned many things there. Too bad the leader decided to close the clan due to inactiveness. My latest clan was Obey, but they kicked me because in that time, I was really busy with school stuffs. I've clanless for a while and now I'm ready to join this clan, Aeon. Still related to toribash, I'm in many organisations in this clan such as ORMO, Oot and manymore. I'm actually a replay maker, you can see some of my replays below, enjoy!

Why..Why I want to join this clan? the reason is because this clan is absolutely amazing. 1 year ago, my friend said that Aeon will die in a few months but look at you guys, still alive. Well, the members of this clan are really friendly, I know it. I've looked some threads in this clan and you guys made me laugh. You guys are also really good ingame, so I want to be apart of this awesome familiy. Yeah familiy is more than a clan. if I got the opportunity to join this clan, we can talk and have fun together ingame or on forum. I also have skype but I rarely use it since there are only few guys in my school who are using skype and I already forgot the password of it. So I made the new one last week, the name of the skype is Hansel Dwi Putra. Yeah so I can bring activeness and joyness here lol. Well I'm really active on forum(9/10) and quite active ingame(7.5/10) but since I'm a replay maker, I usually spend my time making replays.
I think that's all for now, thanks.

~17april, your lovely child.

P.S Jormungandr, are u gay?
Attached Files
17april-Bam.rpl (472.5 KB, 2 views)
17april- Insane Overdrive.rpl (321.5 KB, 3 views)
17april- Wtf! You're a gay!.rpl (255.4 KB, 4 views)
17april-Sweetest Dream.rpl (330.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by 17april; Mar 21, 2015 at 07:17 PM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Sup Aeon,

Hi guys!
Well, my name is 17april, my real name is Hansel Dwi Putra, you can call me April or Hansel it's up to you. I'm 16 years old and I live in Indonesia(GMT: +7). Actually I really love my country and I think I'm a nationalist guy, I like to read politic news and write poems about my country. I have many hobbies but what I enjoy most is football. I used to be a football player in a team called URSA FC made by my school, football is soo damn fun. Once, I played football with my friends from morning until evening and the next day I was like tired as shit. About me, I'm actually a friendly guy, love to throw jokes and I'm a really handsome and good looking guy, at least that's what my mum said.

About toribash, now I''m a 4th dan blackbelt. as you can see, I started this game about 3 years ago. To be honest, in that time, I was quite noob. So some off my infractions are caused by that. 2 months after I started playing, I was not a noob anymore, I learned how the things in toribash work. About past clans, almost all of my past clans aren't exist anymore. Like example lurkingwolves, zone and Extreme. About the clan Extreme, I spent about 1 year or so there. It was a great time, I learned many things there. Too bad the leader decided to close the clan due to inactiveness. My latest clan was Obey, but they kicked me because in that time, I was really busy with school stuffs. I've clanless for a while and now I'm ready to join this clan, Aeon. Still related to toribash, I'm in many organisations in this clan such as ORMO, Oot and manymore. I'm actually a replay maker, you can see some of my replays below, enjoy!

Why..Why I want to join this clan? the reason is because this clan is absolutely amazing. 1 year ago, my friend said that Aeon will die in a few months but look at you guys, still alive. Well, the members of this clan are really friendly, I know it. I've looked some threads in this clan and you guys made me laugh. You guys are also really good ingame, so I want to be apart of this awesome familiy. Yeah familiy is more than a clan. if I got the opportunity to join this clan, we can talk and have fun together ingame or on forum. I also have skype but I rarely use it since there are only few guys in my school who are using skype and I already forgot the password of it. So I made the new one last week. Yeah so I can bring activeness and joyness here lol. Well I'm really active on forum(9/10) and quite active ingame(7.5/10) but since I'm a replay maker, I usually spend my time making replays.

Ok your application will be considered, however you might want to re-read the whole first post as you are missing small details.
I thought you also joined 64 bit, eh ?
I've looked some threads in this clan and you guys made me laugh.

truly, your humor sense is very low. Our members are very bad at puns, except skylar and rumour honestly.
prepare yourself for being a skrub and a communist, a gay communist, coz you have a yes.
Sup Aeon,

Hi guys!

Why..Why I want to join this clan? the reason is because this clan is absolutely amazing. 1 year ago, my friend said that Aeon will die in a few months but look at you guys, still alive. Well, the members of this clan are really friendly, I know it. I've looked some threads in this clan and you guys made me laugh. You guys are also really good ingame, so I want to be apart of this awesome familiy. Yeah familiy is more than a clan. if I got the opportunity to join this clan, we can talk and have fun together ingame or on forum. I also have skype but I rarely use it since there are only few guys in my school who are using skype and I already forgot the password of it. So I made the new one last week. Yeah so I can bring activeness and joyness here lol. Well I'm really active on forum(9/10) and quite active ingame(7.5/10) but since I'm a replay maker, I usually spend my time making replays.

Whoa another relayed message? Yes, here it is

"Rune says that he likes this guy and that we are not funny and that once you get to know us we are scary freaks that will eat you up, he also says this is a very nice app (very long too) and that his replays are pretty good but nothing compared to himself. He seems pretty active and stated good reasons for wanting to join the family. But really? Thinking that we're funny? Pffft"

Since I am not "aloud" to comment on the app, I'll comment on Rune's quote; I think Rune is very bad at quoting himself and should watch atleast 300 art videos before trying to quote himself again
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread