Toribash
Name: Adam Mahon (Assazin)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Mods: Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Judo, Lenshu
Clan History: TLL, Toast
Who recruited you: Satsu13, WolfIce
Reason For applying: My friend WolfIce asked me to, and Satsu13 invited me. Also this clan looks awesome.
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) If no DONT post at all | yes
Other: I hate shoveling with a passion, I'm quite a friendly person and easy to talk to, and I'm always on the forums. I had a nice post count but the forum hack awhile back crippled it, and I just got back to Toribash a little while ago.
2 Multilayer Replays
In addition to the two multiplayer replays, I'm also posting one singleplayer
replay. The replay "Double Sword Wone 222" has nothing to do with swords. It is in fact a Judo replay. I just didn't have enough time to change it. Thank you. :3
Attached Files
Arm DestructionWe4.rpl (62.9 KB, 10 views)
Double Sword Wone 222.rpl (30.1 KB, 9 views)
01ADeath2.rpl (62.6 KB, 9 views)
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Application for Secret

Name: Chris Wolfe (WolfIce)

Belt: 6th, almost 7th.

Mods: Aikido, Wushu, lenshu3, katana mods, and taekkyon

Clan History:

1. Cero: I owned the clan and it died when school started. (almost official then)

2. Corrupted Waffles: I was insulted for wearing the clan tag, and I told the person to step off resulting in the clan leader getting mad and kicking me. I really fail to see why I was kicked, doesn’t matter now.

3. Fr3styL: I joined the clan not knowing they were on a European/Russian GMT. As a result, I quit because I thought the clan was inactive.

Who recruited you: Satsu13, and then Kunamikaii.

Reason For applying: There are many reasons I could put to kiss up, but I will just be plain with my answer. This is a good clan with promising members, a tough leader, and respect for people.

"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": Yes

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": 6th dan and 650 posts I think. Just positive its over 600.

Other: I can write poetry, I am working on my art skills, and I run my own shop, Paw n Shop.

2 Multilayer Replays:
Attached Files
What's the matter Uke?.rpl (60.4 KB, 8 views)
LWafflezDecap.rpl (52.1 KB, 7 views)
Extremenil decap.rpl (32.9 KB, 8 views)
Armrip.rpl (46.3 KB, 7 views)
SuperKick.rpl (51.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Wolfe; Apr 9, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
Assazin: you're application checked out, but i thought you were a little stiff in your replays, but other than that, looked fine to me

WolfIce: I think you would be a great contribution to the clan
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
personally, ive played Wolfice a few times in the past, and your good no doubt, but im not 100% on your attitude. i remember that you threatened me for saying something like "god damn", which was not even to you, and you got on my ass about not taking the lords name in vain, even going so far as to threaten to do something about it when it was really none of your business. another time way back when you were leader of Cero and when i was newer you tried to have me pay TC for "lessons".

besides that, if i was teaque or aikido, I would want to talk to the Corrupted Waffles leader first before you were accepted in. being kicked out of a clan kind of worries me and i want his side of the story

I think your good at toribash though, so on a pure talent basis i would have to say yes. i would just want to hear what the corrupted waffles members have to say about your attitude first before i say yes officially. also if Teaque or Aikido want to put you in i wouldnt really have a huge objection to it, just stating my personal concerns

as for assazin, i would say YES, but i would imagine someone would want to fight you first. probably Shemen. but you were in Toast?!?! i was in Toast too! Best.......like 2 weeks of my life
Last edited by thehawkeye; Apr 9, 2011 at 09:20 PM.
Assazin:
I have no objections

Pros:
Nice relax (I played him in game, didn't look at the replays o.o), nice fighting style, plays a lot of aikido etc.
Cons:
Don't know him too well but he seems really nice.

WolfIce:
Also no objections (considering I recruited you both... :3)

Pros:
Very nice person, is a local mod on the forum so he has a lot of interaction experience, good player, owns a shop, lots of TCs, etc etc.
Cons:
He's too SHY D:
Last edited by Satsu13; Apr 9, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Shemen View Post
i have no oppinion on wolf

Haha that's better than what you say about most of the recruits.
/invade

Thehawkeye: I agree I had a rough patch that day. I was under a lot of pressure for something that didn't involve you, and I let out my emotions without controlling them. I'm sorry, if you want to start over with me, please come find me or pm me. I have matured quite a bit since then, and wouldn't let anything like that bother me again. As for the leader of that clan. I tell you the truth. If you cannot find it to trust me, then feel free to investigate it as throughly as you wish. I was insulted for wearing my clan tag, I confronted the leader of the other clan, I was kicked for it.