Toribash
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Yo kradox, nice app you got there.

I really have no opinions on you yet since I don't know you that well, feel free to sit in our IRC to get to know us or something. Also, did macho recommend you to join?

yeah macho recommended me, ill join irc more often

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Kradox is good, needs a challenge though

Draw a Parrot brutally murdering a duck for my yes :>

DUCK NOOOOOOOOOOO

I like the parrot duck pic, but where is the Cuckoo? D:< and why do you seem midly upset about [duck] being slaughtered?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I like the parrot duck pic, but where is the Cuckoo? D:< and why do you seem midly upset about [duck] being slaughtered?

my parrot talks, he is smart, also i like ducks becuse i dated one it was a beautiful relationship, but then the duck left me so i am sad and have a post traumatic duck syndrome
/me looks at cowmeat and Moop to explain the meaning of Cuckoo

OH, ok?? Sounds.... weird

I have a challenge for you:

My application

Enjoy, and I look forward to being in your clan.
/me looks at cowmeat and Moop to explain the meaning of Cuckoo

OH, ok?? Sounds.... weird

Yet it is /me that uses the power of the mind to explain.

Cuckooo* is the calling of the [Parrot]. When aggressively confronted, the cuckooo acts as a defence mechanism in form of a awesome shriek, while it otherwise acts as a war call, inspiring nearby members of its flock to take part in the imminent battle.

*Number of o's vary
-----
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
my parrot talks, he is smart, also i like ducks becuse i dated one it was a beautiful relationship, but then the duck left me so i am sad and have a post traumatic duck syndrome

When you say you dated a duck, is that relevant to the furry-like tendencies your profile picture and signature may or may not imply?
Last edited by liaxo; Jun 6, 2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
yeah macho recommended me, ill join irc more often

Atleast one positive thing I made for clan in a while. I feel good about that kradox dude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Yet it is /me that uses the power of the mind to explain.

Cuckooo* is the calling of the [Parrot]. When aggressively confronted, the cuckooo acts as a defence mechanism in form of a awesome shriek, while it otherwise acts as a war call, inspiring nearby members of its flock to take part in the imminent battle.

*Number of o's vary
-----

When you say you dated a duck, is that relevant to the furry-like tendencies your profile picture and signature may or may not imply?

hmm ok interesting

fixed

the duck was a funny joke thing :O
i am only using my furry kinda of as an alias i dont have what you say "furry like tendencies" or what you mean by that :P
Originally Posted by pilate View Post

I have a challenge for you:

My application

Enjoy, and I look forward to being in your clan.

Yes from me

Very interesting as I made this for rainboweye a month ago https://soundcloud.com/liam-alex-shane/how-do-i-cucko

The thing is, when the alias you use of the dogwolf with a blue tongue is something you refer to as "my furry", that's exactly what I mean when I say furry-like tendencies.
Not trying to be disrespectful or the like, just highly intrigued and possibly taking the piss.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn