Toribash
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
*is playing Tristana*

*Rocket Jump on Shaco*

*Explosive Shot*

*Buster Shot towards turret*

*chase Shaco while constantly slowing him with auto-attacks because of the lizard buff*

*Shaco uses Cleanse and Ghost, runs and stealth*

trollface.jpg

My favorite part of playing shaco is when I'm playing against a mage stupid enough to unload their entire arsenal on my clone as I decieve behind them laughing maniacally and crit for over 9000

and I can play in about 3 hours or so, gonna be messing with shaco builds more than likely. And yes, I'm probably going AD shaco, not AP.

inb4AP is way better JitB is the best thing ever etc
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
trollface.jpg

My favorite part of playing shaco is when I'm playing against a mage stupid enough to unload their entire arsenal on my clone as I decieve behind them laughing maniacally and crit for over 9000

and I can play in about 3 hours or so, gonna be messing with shaco builds more than likely. And yes, I'm probably going AD shaco, not AP.

fucking hell, i forgot the fucking clones.

FFFFFFF
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
trollface.jpg

Attack damage shaco is way better, and yeah, we'll be able to play this time
I'm not into waiting patiently for 1 minute in a bush waiting for someone to walk by that I can bait into a large nest that I spent 5 minutes making of boxes. I prefer to decieve in, crit for 800, hallucinate, kill, run away, rinse and repeat.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
omg Lume double trinity force what the fuck. Needs Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge, trinity force doesn't stack, it's filled with unique passives.

She does suck in high elo.

I'm not in high elo, and I've been playing from 2 weeks before the shop went live in beta.

If you want to play fiddles, I could give you some tips.

10 Quadra Kills and no Penta kills ?
Around level 15 (I'm level 19) i did a game with 33 kills and 2 death (1 time by an ennemy, 1 time stupidly by the baron), and I did a Penta kill o/
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
*is playing Tristana*

*Rocket Jump on Shaco*

*Explosive Shot*

*Buster Shot towards turret*

*chase Shaco while constantly slowing him with auto-attacks because of the lizard buff*

*Shaco uses Cleanse and Ghost, runs and stealth*

Hmm...
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?