Toribash
Bump.
Oh my god.
You guys have to see Jinro vs Choya game 1. Jinro does some pretty awesome nukes, I think you guys can hear the whole crowd + me screaming.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
MvP won the whole MLG. I wanted to see MMA win this again, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
I got to meet a ton of cool players. I met TLO, Idra, sjow, select, naniwa, gretorp, ganzi, destiny, and some others.

I've decided to main zerg now, but I can't find out which unit composition I should make in mid to late game. Anyone have any tips on that?
Awwww, lucky. You got to meet ROOTDestiny. So jealous.

Anyways, late game. Depends what units you are fighting. I mean, you wouldnt go broodlords vs air toss.

Infestor / Broodlord / Ultralisks, are your 3 main choices. Infestor Hydra cleans up air pretty fast.

Infestor / Roach / ling / ultra. Vs gateway toss. Just keep throwing stuff at him till he dies. Making sure you have atleast 1 more base than him at all times.

Broodlord / whatever. Are good vs mech terran. As broodlord > Thor. And roaches clean up tanks pretty well. Just make sure you have muta's to stop vikings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Ok. I have a lot of trouble late game zerg... I always like to rush with some lings/banelings until he can't defend anymore.
I've been winning more games today, but whenever I'm against terran, in the late game I mostly have roaches, lings, ultras, infestors, and brood lords, but then my opponent would usually get mass banshees with some mech.
Are there any good units that can counter more mass viking/banshees?
Yea, I find that I always have to do early 2nd gas because I have a gas heavy build going on... I wonder why people say pro zergs aren't having fun, or hate playing zerg. Why? It's really fun