Toribash
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
no. free form or nothing

that'd be very hypocritical to those we rejected WITH free form apps.

Originally Posted by OneMember View Post
Shmevin's ghost says:
No application, no invitation.

That was a free form application.
Just a very short one lacking information.
But it was a free form app.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I'm watching FullMetal Alchemist so I'll make this quick.

Name: Picasa
Timezone (GMT): -5
Belt: Black?
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: Fourm: 8 Ingame:2 (At the time) IRC:5
Previous clans: Element
Talents: Looking at humans and breathing
Why you want to join us: You guys look cool and have 10 fingers
How we can benefit from you as a member: I could provide carbon dioxide on Earth.

Does his ghost confirms this sexiness?
[c]hess
Application:
Name:
Belt:
Overall Forum/In game/IRC Activity:
Previous clans:
Talents:
Why you want to join us:
How we can benefit from you as a member:
^ This is bullshit #freeform.

Hello, I am Kerry and I am 14 years old. Kerry Wolff to be exact. Hence, that is why I named myself TheWolff. To start off, I live in Connecticut (USA) and my GMT is -5. My favorite music selection is Dubstep even though most people hate the shit out of it. My favorite color is red and my favorite animal is... Well I don't have one. I also, enjoy playing other games and I have recently gotten over my WoW addiction (this made me come back to Toribash). In addition, I want to join you because I want to join a clan where you’re not trying to be the best, and you’re just a bunch of guys kind of in one big brotherhood of epicocity. I’m very active in the forums with my clans and I try to be in game at least once a day. Also, my pervious clans have been [Legend] (Owned it), [-Godz] (Owned it), and [Boss]. I can also benefit as a clan member by helping doing in game events along with action on the forums.

Anyway! Enough with the semi useless information… I have been playing Toribash for a little over a year now and I think I know my way around this game. I also do have the talent of picking up on things quickly and setting them into action just as fast.

Continuing on, I consider myself a rather friendly person and I enjoy talking to people about the most random things.

I.e.:
(Me) Guy 1: Hey man
Guy 2: What’s up?
Guy 1: No idea lets talk about ponies.
Guy 2: K…

I also enjoy the mod aikidobigdojo and I would say that is my talent as of right now. I can play that mod with relax and no “Newb/Noob” or “Stupid” tactics such as shoveling and lifting. On the other hand, even though I like to play serious in that mod, I still like to play in “FunModz” rooms and chill as we do some weird-ass mod that someone just found.

In addition, you will find about me that I do NOT spam the form. I only post when I feel like something needs or should be said. This is because I personally find spam stupid. What is the point in post random things that nobody cares about? Well… There isn’t -_-.

Bottom line, this looks like a great clan for me and I hope you like my application.

P.s. I’m not one to leave clans quickly, I hate clan hopping.

Sincerely, Kerry Wolff
Last edited by Raid; Jan 13, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Well, you never really had any "Thunder" to begin with :3. Sorry.
JollyRogers
Since I've gotten active 10x more I'ma do this hehe it's been awhile :3

Picasa vote: Undecided because of non-freeform

TheWolff : Approved

Thank you for your time
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Thank you :3. Also, may I add that even though you aren't an in game clan I can still run betting servers with the clan name in the DESC or name it "Chess bets" to get more people to app for the clan. I'm not sure if it really helps or causes people to app for the clan but its worth a shot you know?
JollyRogers