Toribash
3d stuff is good, but u know that already.
That wall thingy, looks pretty nice. The only thing is that the faces look a little elongated but maybe thats just your style.
Also I found some old scraped 2016 edit on my drive
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
that looks sick! the texture for the marble sink looks a little off though, and the bowl of the sink is a litttllleee too thick. looks sweet so far!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yeah I think that's my best work so far but I'm not really gonna add anything to it except for the whole scene I'll just add a bathtub and a seat you know, that kind of shit.
Let's keep it this way for now shall we? I'll upload once I make something else that looks cool which is gonna be a long time from now because of laziness.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Really nice bud, you got my short cnc before.
Now there's something you have not seen before from me, I did some 3d stuff too
I decidet to try to remaster Rayman 2 the great escape (it's probably one of my favorite games ever) so I'm starting with Rayman model. I never really did 3d besides from REALLY simple models. There's a WIP, no rig, no textures, no scarf.

some pictures

For a gallery: https://imgur.com/a/fmA8A9J
Replays, Videos
Hey, not bad man. The fingers seem a little stubby, maybe thin them, or lengthen them? They just feel too chubby for gloves. The shoes could use some work, they seem a little square for shoes. Some curvature near the top where legs would usually go might be cool.face is pretty decent, but the (hair? Cloth?) Is very blocky. I can't remember if Rayman has them sticking up like that or not
Yeah I will most likely remake the hands I don't realy have any idea about making hands xD
Shoes might need some rounding, thats true. Didn't really noticed the blockiness as I rounded them before heh. About the hair-ear thingy, I used rayman 2 as a reference and it really is that blocky in it (btw. it's straight up because I'm gonna rig it later on and it's much easier this way) I could use the rayman 3 style but I guess I'm gonna try different versions in the future. Thanks for cnc bud
Replays, Videos
Ah sweet! That makes sense. I'll love to see what you come out with!
Yeeet, theres a quick update, super-mega-ultra flat textures just to test uv mapping

btw.
https://gfycat.com/TheseScrawnyChrysomelid
Last edited by Aadame; May 31, 2018 at 04:42 PM.
Replays, Videos