Toribash
Yeah, I checked out the TB sub earlier actually, seems pretty bad, wouldn't even let me edit my flair for some reason. RIP, I feel Reddit could be a good advertisement for TB so it's a shame that it's run down
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
I have a feeling that bird is you doom

I'm not though?
But does anyone here actually know how to make a slide show on a thread?
Originally Posted by bird View Post
I'm not though?
But does anyone here actually know how to make a slide show on a thread?

Quote my post, it shows you.

EDIT:

[ slideshow] [ slide][ CENTER]this is how[ /CENTER] [/slide] [ slide][ CENTER]this is how[ /CENTER] [ /slide] [ slide][ CENTER]this is how[ /CENTER] [ /slide] [ /slideshow]
Remove the spaces and it works :p

wait, are you saying: "does anyone here know how to make a slide show on a thread?"
or "does anyone here know how to make a slideshow on a thread?"
Last edited by tabby; Oct 9, 2017 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Quote my post, it shows you.

EDIT:

[ slideshow] [ slide][ CENTER]this is how[ /CENTER] [/slide][ slideshow] [ slide][ CENTER]this is how[ /CENTER] [ /slide][ slideshow] [ slide][ CENTER]this is how[ /CENTER] [ /slide][ slideshow] [ /slideshow]
Remove the spaces and it works

wait, are you saying: "does anyone here know how to make a slide show on a thread?"
or "does anyone here know how to make a slideshow on a thread?"

That didn't help at all xD also just looks confusing as fuck and didn't even work lol thanks though... i guess
Originally Posted by bird View Post
That didn't help at all xD also just looks confusing as fuck and didn't even work lol thanks though... i guess

Did you close all the brackets with spaces
Tree
The easiest way is to get a proper slideshow and quote and copy it.

Remove the Quote stuff and exchange the original stuff with your own text/pictures
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Did you close all the brackets with spaces

Of course i did. still did absolutely nothing