Toribash
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Why ember is so strange? Never played with it, and never seen anyone playing with her too, but it looked good at first, fire damage and stuff.

She's slow, incredibly slow, as in tank slow. But she's only got 10 armour - and her ultimate involves you running at the enemy.

She's literally the slowest of the light armoured frames, infact she's slower than the mid armoured ones too. Only Rhino, Frost & Sayrn have a lower default speed, but they also have high armour.

Like I said, odd. A frame that feels like a tank, but is squishy as fuck.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Managed to get lucky enough farming all the blueprints required for frost and rhino in a relatively short amount of time. I've also got a reactor though that i managed to get in the beginning. Which one would it be most useful, i guess that is: frost vs rhino? I plan on building them both and getting rid of my loki, it's capped anyway.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Rhino's a bit screwy right now due to the recent changes to his Iron Skin - I might suggest waiting a bit to see how they'll change him before making your decision.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Frost vs Rhino? Hmmm... ATM it's hard to say.

Rhino just got a nerf and as said above is a bit screwy due to some accidental stuff. Most are still crying over his "press to win" button being killed, a lot of the recent room changes aren't great for slower frames either - there's a few parts of the Grineer mine set that are a nightmare to negotiate with them.

Frost's about to have it's Prime version released, which gives something to think about since primes will actually have a purpose soon. Not to say the normal frame sucks, just that it's a lot of resource to blow on something at a bad time.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
frost is definitely the better frame right now, it'd also be great if other people got frost too so i wouldn't always have to be the one guy carrying high level corpus defense

also frost is a moose
QUACK
Originally Posted by siku View Post
frost is definitely the better frame right now, it'd also be great if other people got frost too so i wouldn't always have to be the one guy carrying high level corpus defense

also frost is a moose

Trinity Frost - GO TEAM MOOSE!

I'm one part short of a frost, but I'm tempted to wait for prime. I've still got a bunch of frames to level up already without adding another.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
She's slow, incredibly slow, as in tank slow. But she's only got 10 armour - and her ultimate involves you running at the enemy.

She's literally the slowest of the light armoured frames, infact she's slower than the mid armoured ones too. Only Rhino, Frost & Sayrn have a lower default speed, but they also have high armour.

Like I said, odd. A frame that feels like a tank, but is squishy as fuck.

Yea, ember really needs a bit of a tweak, especially her, as well as volt. I miss the days of Closed beta when i could clear and entire wave with his 4.....good days. Now, he's practically useless, especially when outside. I'd rather them make it so he shock enies around his area rather than use lights

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Yea, ember really needs a bit of a tweak, especially her, as well as volt. I miss the days of Closed beta when i could clear and entire wave with his 4.....good days. Now, he's practically useless, especially when outside. I'd rather them make it so he shock enies around his area rather than use lights

At least Volt doesn't sprint like he's swimming in glue, plus he's got enough armour to survive a kicking.

As Ember stands she can't take a kicking, can't manoeuvre fast enough to avoid one yet is expected to be close enough to make use of her abilities.
Easily the most useless frame ATM. I'll level 30 mine, but that'll probably be the only action she'll see.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you