Toribash
iv been a tad bit busy...
you know working to defend the Korean panicila from a ballistic missile attack
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit

But you still didn't answer who did you want: me or stellar. I wanna end this feud with stellar so I can proceed to rub my victory in his face

/confidence

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I wanna see a picture right meow....also why are we just chatting away in the resignation thread XD

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Can everyone take this to the General Banter please. Thank you.

That's right bitches. Move along please.
Ok guys I havent been around the clan for about 4 weeks. Alot has happend since then and I feel like I dont know whats happening to this clan anymore. Ive been so busy lately with school so I dont have that much timegoing on toribash. Ive seen alot happen over the time I was gone on the post. So Ill just say it now to get it over with. I quit the clan. I dont care if you guys hate me for leaving, or agree but thats that. So see ya guys.
If you are reading this then I think that right now the
the word "the" has been repeated two times :P
CARE
he doesn't do it
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit