Name: Andrew
DOB: 03/05/03
GMT: Britain
Main language: Lithuanian
Secondary Language: British
Belt: Brown
ALTS: Mixity, Mixity77
Previous clan: EssM / Essence Minor
I want to join because my favourite thing is sparring and I want to learn more and be more fluid in my sparring replays. Thanks for reading.
-----
born in 1998, sorry.. one of my worst mistakes made :/
Last edited by FlashBanx; Nov 2, 2013 at 03:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Flashy the Fish!
Ehm... Sonny If you are here can I rejoin spar because that other clan AE Was VERY VERY Inactive

Sincerely, Oran
DEAD MAN WALKING
Hey guys its me R0i, I am so sorry that i wasnt active for the past few days, its cuz i have been very busy with school and homework and whenever i come back i only get to play for like an hour and most of the time i dont see alot of you guys on so i get off the computer :/....anyway guys ill try to finish my homework fast to get on toribash, Cya there
Originally Posted by Orannium View Post
Ehm... Sonny If you are here can I rejoin spar because that other clan AE Was VERY VERY Inactive

Sincerely, Oran

Dude, i want to know the reason why you left (Spar), i cannot invite you back if you wont have serious reason :/
Free Style Sparrer
Originally Posted by NiceKE View Post
I just wanna share this replay with you guys.

That is a nice flip you did there... I didn't really like the landing. I think you relaxed the knees too soon... Everything else was pretty good. Good job!
Originally Posted by FreeFlash View Post
That is a nice flip you did there... I didn't really like the landing. I think you relaxed the knees too soon... Everything else was pretty good. Good job!

You can try edit the landing. Then it would be an awesome replay!
Last edited by NiceKE; Nov 9, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
Come join the [Modding Community]