Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Application:

Hi. Let me first introduce myself properly. My real name is Nejc. I started this game few years ago and been learning more about it since beginning.My hobbies are playing video games, chatting and hanging out with people. On the other side im someone who hate nonsense and will simple ignore it, also im always staying out of trouble and speak only if im asked or have something what is to the point to say about it. I also use skype a lot as my primary way of contacting and communicating with people, also im very communicative.

Let's see what makes me a monk, first of all im Loyal because loyality is something I value most. I am always giving my all in every fight and it doesen't matter if I will win it with simple kick or lose it after last frame. I don't know word surrending and sometimes there is very little to no you can do but always there is way to keep fighting. I am quick learner too willing to try new mods and trying to learn them.

What I could bring into clan is new fresh blood which is boling to fight to learn to prove to leaders. I am very adaptive to any sitation and someone who will help others no matter what. And if I am accepted I bring my honor and my loyality with me and won't leave clan at any cost.

Clan History:

Vibe: I just left it because people are not serious in there. Too much of jokes I couldn't understand and not to mention what non sense they are saying ...

Fight club: Remained in clan but till the end but it fell apart sadly.

About my favourite mods:
-Aikido: This is the mod I've played most through my "career" in toribash because this is mod I knew first and this is also mod I count as my favourite

-Judo: I've played much of this mod too but I in general dislike it because it's way too much of flying and time spent in the air.

-Sparring: This mod I've recently gained interest 4 after watching some videos, I am poor in sparring but im training daily to get myself better and do better replays and also it's veryinteresting mod with lot's of coopertaing and it's not just fighting.

That's my application. Thank you 4 your time. Cheers
Attached Files
Arm rip.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Sparring xD.rpl (408.2 KB, 4 views)
My first spar.rpl (275.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by StRiDeR100; Dec 23, 2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Forgot some things.
No alive opponent found
We're not going to vote on this app 'cause you're already in a clan.
Merry Christmas
BBKing
Last edited by Kore; Dec 24, 2015 at 06:01 PM.
Hey, I've been looking at this clan for a long time, and I decided to finally apply.

My real name is Juan, but everyone calls me either Jua or Juani. I'm 17y/o and I've just finished high school, and I'm applying to enter some universities. I plan on studying Industrial Design, a carreer based around the creation of products and systems. I've been playing Toribash since like... I don't know, just look under my username, and went inactive for a long time from July until about a month ago. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, GMT -3. I applied for a university in the US yay.

Anyways, I like the realistic part of Toribash the most. My favorite mods are sparring maps, parkour maps, and skating ones, and these are the ones that I'm best at. I'm not currently playing a lot cause the few friends I had made here went inactive, so sparring with some unknown guy who doesn't even talk isn't too fun. I'm someone who can spend all day playing videogames with my laptop, so having a 4 hour spar while having a conversation is what I like the most.

As regards what makes me a monk, I like talking, either ingame or outside the game during the day or whatever. I'm a really peaceful person, never gotten into a fight (physical fight, I do often argue with my gf). I'm loyal, I'm good at listening to what people have to say.

What could I add to this clan? Let me say I love your events, and I'm waiting for the next one. I could give some ideas on events, donate what I have for the prizes, I sometimes make art, but as I spend most of my time playing I usually don't have time for it. I'm a decent video editor too, and I could spar with some of the nice replaymakers in this clan to make replays for it.

I have a long clan history. A month into the game I was playing and a dude with a clan tag came into the server and asked if anyone would like to join his clan. That clan was Plague. I didn't even know what the forums were so I just accepted cause who wouldn't? Being in a clan is awesome. After looking at the forums for a bit I noticed the clan was shit, so I just left.

Time passed and I was clanless until I met a dude named MasterTech that was parkouring with another one named maro. They were in a clan called Back Flips and they were doing something I had never done, and it looked soooo good. I played with them and had a nice chat. A month later or so I applied and got into Flip. I remained in the clan for a long time becoming one of the main members. The clan started falling apart... noobs were joining... aikido players were too... this wasn't the realism I wanted, or the kind of clan I would like to be into. I really liked the guys in the clan, and how we treated each other, but a friend and I decided to finally leave as seeing what the clan was turning into. The clan went on and became... well... what it is now.

Really short time after a dude called calmdown09 sent me a PM inviting me to join Idle. I analysed the clan for some time and it seemed really great. I edited some replays for Hentai to get in and got in. A week later I didn't really feel the clan was for me, and every member was talking about the clan falling apart or things like that, so I thanked them for inviting me and left.

Then I went inactive and well... now I'm here.

I'm posting really old replays. After my inactivity I made some replays but my laptop broke, so I had to buy a new one and lost everything. I managed to rescue some that I had posted in my replay thread.

I think the "Look Ma v2" is a replay I made for one of your events, and the last file is the mod for the skating replay.

Thanks for reading my app!

EDIT: My letter size looks weird and makes me uncomfortable, sorry if any of you experiences the same.
Attached Files
SP - Gunslanger.rpl (225.1 KB, 19 views)
SP - Life Starts Now.rpl (159.6 KB, 14 views)
SP - Look Ma v2.rpl (332.3 KB, 15 views)
skateboardflatground.tbm (3.7 KB, 6 views)

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Hay there monk members! This is me applying so please read it with creativity!!!!

Ok so people call me Big A only cause I am short i am 15 my gmt is -5. I do many sports Basketball, Tennis, Football, Volleyball, and also golf. I am a fun guy if you get to know me I started playing toribash at 13 and I did love it I thought the game was amazing in everyway. So I came back from a short break and I still do love toribash and it looks better then ever.

The reason why I want to join this clan is because I still remember how the pros where in this clan like Timmy. I always wanted to be in a clan full of really great aikido and other mod players because I thought I could get more experience out of it and get to be friends with this people.

Anyways I cant say I can provide much for this great clan that already has ingame skill and forum experience. But I can provide any activity if this clan needs it since I am a sophomore I don't have many plans right now except for exams and things. So I pretty much have all the time in the world that's one of the reasons I came back to toribash so I came spend my time once again on this fantastic game
Last edited by Volltic; Jan 9, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
Volltic Thank you for applying to our Clan, however your application does not meet our requirements. Please read over our Application rules, study them, and re-apply in a week or two.

Thanks! = MRT Team
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing

Attached Files
Stab decap.rpl (107.3 KB, 4 views)
Jenson - ERR dos.rpl (204.0 KB, 3 views)
leeeel.rpl (71.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Jenson; Jan 12, 2016 at 02:09 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hi, I am CapainD. I am a black belt but I'm active all the time. Some of my hobbies are football, gaming, and lifting weights. My main opener is a snap kick that I call the arm amputater. (I can also do openers such as the "noob clap" and a variety of lifts.)

What makes me a monk is that I am a good sport after every game, even tourney losses and crushing defeats. I always say "gg". I am pretty Zen unless I'm defending a friend who is getting treated unfairly. I am not a "noobie" black belt but rather an above average Toribash player.

I can add color and emotion to the monks. I also may add my reliability to be there for clan events.

GMT: -6

I sadly don't have a clan history, for I have never applied to another clan.