yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Everyone have big dick on this forum. Its called: 'Believe-me-I-have-a-big-dick! (don't look into my pants!) just-believe-me! - Frojd' syndrome.
i got trolled pretty hard by a guy on youtube here is the convo

ShieldWall76
1 day ago
@JulianOutlaw Says the dipshit nigger that calls others "dumb motherfuckers". I never once said I "like" Mrs. Palin, but to let some monkey nigger like you put down a woman that has done more than you EVER will in your entire life, well, expect to get called out on it sambo.
Protip - Your not being trolled, you are just being called what you are - a nigger.

he called a person a dumb mother fucker

and i said sarah pailin is also a dumb mother fucker.... (she thought africa was a country) :/
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
He would never say that to your face. He is only saying it because he has the safety of being behind a monitor and a bunch of states away from you. He is just a dumb fuck.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Just some random thing that i made out of boredom. What do you think ?? Which one is better ??
V.1 He is in sand storm :O

V.2 Added heltem, but it kinda sucks.. Also added little more sand effects. The darker one.

Maybe I should make V.3 with hair, no helmet. Wanna see my try ??
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
i mean if all he can do is call me nigger, im really not phased, that word has been used for almost 200 years, what has racism come to these days, smh
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Just like if I'm called a cracker. Who gives a damn? Just a word with no meaning at all to me. If someone calls you a nigger, just forget about it. I mean, atleast you know that one day they will say it to the wrong person and get the shit beat out of them. Am I right or what?
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Percentage of bad ppl is much higher then percentage of good ppl, also percentage of bad folks is growing every day while other is diminishing. So, when u find someone good don't let him go. Good ppl are endangered species.