Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That's a true canadian right there. Beat you are getting me pretty excited for this new ranking system don't let me down. ;)
Also its been a year so I had to change my password but when ever I go to auto login firefox puts in my old pass and I get this warning. Pretty annoying the struggle I know
Aww man im alone in the steam world i guess but its nice to have automatic updates and much nicer achievements it was the greatest feeling in the world when it took it like 3minutes to process all my achievements
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Post a pic or you'll get kicked :3
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
So I'm back.... not that ever I said I as gone either way I've been practicing over the last couple of days and I was wondering if anybody could come and join so we could do a couple wars tomorrow

And only warring once every week looks kinda of funny in our clan war history :x
Originally Posted by TheTrueBob View Post
Aww man im alone in the steam world i guess but its nice to have automatic updates and much nicer achievements it was the greatest feeling in the world when it took it like 3minutes to process all my achievements

I have a steam. I'm on your friends list.

Conduct = stigma

Beatzarr = Beatzarr
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
KingOfNigglets is my nick. Wondering if can actually get banned for this.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch