Toribash
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
Guys and why all my friends from the old days are fucking dead in toribash?
WHY
does anyone know me from back then? I was a lurker... Maybe someone remembers me...

Probably do, but my memory is shot as of this moment.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Originally Posted by Redhawk14 View Post
I lost 25k in betting, whoopie. ;~;

I watched. xD
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
Probably do, but my memory is shot as of this moment.

Lies!
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
idk how are they all?

Whats this, you're in Ultimate too? lol
What has Beta done to all of you D:

The brainwash is real

Also, how do you lose 25k in betting? The last time I was ingame I won 20k because of a bet server... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Last time I had TC Aj, Firebolty and I decided to fuck up the server with stupidly high bets so no one else made monies. Sadly, I lost all my tc to Aj. Now I go into servers with my 70tc and cry
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Hey family , Many of you might remember me from way back and if you don't (ill post an introduction later). Awesome seeing so many people I know in one place. Thank Ian , beta,and cold , we go way back >.<. So hows everyone doing!!!

Hey bro, nice to see you in the clan.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

The brainwash is real

Also, how do you lose 25k in betting? The last time I was ingame I won 20k because of a bet server... lol

oh man i never won anything out of a betting server. While Rookie won a 110K in a single betting server. Damn..
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

The brainwash is real

The guy wanted selfbets.... I selfbetted 10k twice, then 5k once, just for a 100k decapprize, was gonna share that between the Bank and I.
No sig here.
Well, I guess you failed... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation