Toribash
What an ew thing to say you elitist waste of space.

Just kidding take as much time as you need buddy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Haven't seen either of them in awhile,

plus, due the iver reminding me, I am d3athd3mon. I got a well needed name change to Hydra. :P Hope this clears up confusion that would arise with this.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
lol, I had no idea that you were d3athd3mon. :l

I wanna get a namechange too, but I can't find good ways to earn TC anymore. I'm not into dueling or marketting and the tourney system is pretty fucked. Anyways, if I got the TC, I'd change it to "Arctic". :B
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Betting is usually my main source. I end up with 30k Profit then lose it in three bets or so. It's an endless process. Then, I wonder why I'm constantly broke. Though, Arctic seems like a cool name change. :P
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Sometimes you gain a lot more from betting than duel.
Depens on the betting server though.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Betting is usually my main source. I end up with 30k Profit then lose it in three bets or so. It's an endless process. Then, I wonder why I'm constantly broke. Though, Arctic seems like a cool name change. :P

I used to bet too, 1k - 1.5k bets only. Got around 10k in a few days, then lost it all in another bet server, so I stopped.
And thanks, Hydra is a nice name too.
Originally Posted by Raiken957859
Sometimes you gain a lot more from betting than duel.
Depens on the betting server though.

I know, but it always ends up the same way for me. I start to profit and keep betting to get more and more, until I lose it all.
/me cries
Originally Posted by iver View Post
I can never profit from bets. :v
Fucking bad luck.

All my money is from marketing and tourneys. lol

I like tourneys too and I got a lot from them... until they changed the system. People never join the 3rd - 4th dan greykido tourney. Wish we had our good old tourney system back.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I just don't find the game all that interesting anymore. Once you reach a certain level you no longer feel the need to play and it becomes boring. I think that's why a lot of people quit.... they become satisfied.

Hi neko <3
#Triggered