Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Bercat, only 5 each. I'd put more if I could, but if we put too many the video would be too long. We had far too many last time.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Bercat, only 5 each. I'd put more if I could, but if we put too many the video would be too long. We had far too many last time.

He doesn't need to use all of them, I'll let him choose the one's he wants or thinks fit in a specific area. I'm just letting him have a larger variety of replays to use at his discretion.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
How many days u will take for editing Mocucha?

Nic please be patient and stop pestering him with questions he can take as long as he pleases
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
My Arabic teachers is so fucking annoying...6 homeworks out of no where already. I swear to god I'd spend a whole year cleaning toilets than facing that mother fucking psycho bitch.
gg
"That Snake In my Avatar Picture Is the Cold blooded Titanoboa, so I'd only warn you once."
I kinda like my teachers. I am a student athlete and that already makes most of my teacher stfu and ride my nuts. First day of school my 3rd period teacher right away got on my ass. Now she be giving me A's for uncompleted assignments lol

other students hate me
i'm done with my art teacher he hasn't showed up for two weeks he looks like Elvis Presley
and the dude has a hearing disorder when someone calls his name
*sigh*
he's so bad of a art teacher that substitutes can't fill in for him!!!!
-_- why must this university screw me all the time
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719