Endurance Onslaught 6.0
remove me of mods, i already leave though.

me and nameless is going to create a clan with shenyan too.

also add me as allie.
:^)
Rayleigh will not post anymore
Thats what he told me in my PM. all questions will be answered through his PM and he wants too keep the exact post count 1,000. lol
Maybe he would like it if i told you guys, and I think you would need to know this too, or maybe you knew it even before i posted this.
We are going DOWN.
2-3 Weeks ago, i saw you guys, you were #25 on the Toriclan, with alot of points. Not we are #46 on the toriclan. We need to have clan wars and win them to get points, we need to get high belt members to get respect and extraordinarity....
We are really in need of these clan wars and high belt members for the last 2 hours i've been making recruit rooms..
Kinda Invading here but High Belts isnt the problem.
Tons of great tb players are not a high belt but they good enough.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
2-3 Weeks ago, i saw you guys, you were #25 on the Toriclan, with alot of points. Not we are #46 on the toriclan. We need to have clan wars and win them to get points, we need to get high belt members to get respect and extraordinarity....
We are really in need of these clan wars and high belt members for the last 2 hours i've been making recruit rooms..

Belt honestly doesn't matter, there are hundreds, even thousands of players that are amazing, and have just started months ago.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies