Toribash
Originally Posted by uJelly View Post
Yo! Yesterday I won 6 ranked matches, and only lost 1. Not Bad!

Good job man.

If anyone's on EU West add me, my summoner name is Decy1.

Recently bought Shaco, fucking in love with him. Have now started saving for either Nocturne or Kennen, i'm not sure which of them I want but they both seem like the type of champions I would go for.

Also, if you guys could PM me some LoL terms, I wouldn't mind either. I'm pretty new to the game.
Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
Good job man.

Recently bought Shaco, fucking in love with him. Have now started saving for either Nocturne or Kennen, i'm not sure which of them I want but they both seem like the type of champions I would go for.

Also, if you guys could PM me some LoL terms, I wouldn't mind either. I'm pretty new to the game.

Hey man add me on skype, souldevilj is my name in Skype, its Soulzix in LoL.

Im moving back to EU since I get dc'd in the american server, can we have a friendly match? (I'ma get my old account back up, add SX92PRO as well since thats my main account)

Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
Good job man.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ds_terminology, cba PMing.
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
kk, I'm planning on making a whole account dedicated to Master Yi, my favourite champion but not my best and I want his Samurai skin. Idk if I could trade someone TC for RP though.:3

sorry zazo, but i got that skin.

and yi can be played ap, but unless your early is good, you wont be that usefull.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
His ulti I think is a let down, but he would be OP if it did anything really insane. Slowing them down if you land the shot and then tearing that ass with a giant shark xD

You aren't playing him right at ALL if you think it's a let down. Numbers can attest to that. Played 2 games in a row with him today where the mother fucking shark burst the whole enemy team down to less than half health, earned me a quadra (and in his words, stolen penta), and went 18-2 and 32-4 respectively.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You aren't playing him right at ALL if you think it's a let down. Numbers can attest to that. Played 2 games in a row with him today where the mother fucking shark burst the whole enemy team down to less than half health, earned me a quadra (and in his words, stolen penta), and went 18-2 and 32-4 respectively.

I play right, but ur rank 30, playing with people who play seriously, and you have had tons of expirence. So.. I use it to chase people who half just over a quarter health, if it doesn't finish them I would of slowed them down enough to deal the final blow, it works great if u shoot in during a gank or whilst being ganked but I wouldn't call it a mass damage dealer unless you get lots of cash, you have to remember that not every time you play you get enough money to boost ur AP to hell
I play right, but ur rank 30, playing with people who play seriously, and you have had tons of expirence. So.. I use it to chase people who half just over a quarter health, if it doesn't finish them I would of slowed them down enough to deal the final blow, it works great if u shoot in during a gank or whilst being ganked but I wouldn't call it a mass damage dealer unless you get lots of cash, you have to remember that not every time you play you get enough money to boost ur AP to hell

Your ult has a 1:1 AP ratio scaling. Your E has around 2: 3 AP ratio scaling. Your W has a 1: 3 AP ratio scaling for each part, so it's like 2: 3 AP ratio scaling. Your Q has around 2: 3 AP ratio scaling. You don't NEED AP to get your early game damage on.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

as priveriously said, your ultimate is made (at least imo) for ganking, you don't earn much if you use it chasing an enemy and getting a kill, it's just a kill, why not to do something more useful with it?it has AOE, it's made to hit more enemies, not one.So I would cast it when we are having a teamfight,and hope to hit 3-4 enemies, that would help your team to take them down,
conclusion:
use it for kill = 1 enemy down
use it for gank = maybe their whole team down even though you don't get the kills, your team does, it's more useful than one single kill.
that's at least imo
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Kat, are you EU or NA?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks