Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Opened 20 cs:go cases last night. 10 falchion, 7 chroma 2 and 3 phoenix. (Had to sell one of my knives to gain money for that) The most expencive thing i've got is Battle-Scared FAMAS Jinn. GG WP Gabe.
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
Just reinstalled cs:go, I'm a big baby at it. No xp, got forced into a pro match by some guy around here, this laptop makes the game really laggy, my aim sucks, just blehh.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Opened 20 cs:go cases last night. 10 falchion, 7 chroma 2 and 3 phoenix. (Had to sell one of my knives to gain money for that) The most expencive thing i've got is Battle-Scared FAMAS Jinn. GG WP Gabe.

one of your knives? w0t m8 gimme one lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I had 2 knives. Flip knife fade and flip knife urban masked. Sold masked one.
I should write a tutorial how to make 5 usd from 57 usd
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
People are toxic because its a team game and they don't want someone to throw away 'their win'

happens in most competitive team games, especially when ranking is involved
(being called a hacker is a compliment, as long as you aren't hacking, not sure why people view it as a bad thing)

also accidentally bought a nova when my team was supposed to hard save, went to defend B on Dust 2 and got a triple headshot when they ran in

that was the only time they ever went B site and they never did it again (unfortunately for me and my low score)

also I think the friend I queued with was wallhacking, should probably remove him
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by ed View Post
First weekly check-up. Sent out PMs to everyone on the ranked list.
Just send me a PM if you still want to be posted on the list and aren't.

Why would you remove me (or anyone) in the first place?
I'm still LE btw.
The list wasn't touched for nearly a year, everything may (and was) have been outdated. For Christ's sake it had Box as a Silver 2 when he's LEM. I told everyone that wanted to be on the list to PM me.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم