Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Take the time to remodel the second bathroom, named "The dark pit of endless screams?" I feel like it's something bad guys should do, name their bathrooms.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Check these replays out. I think I finally realized how to play kinda lol Btw the name is because i edited a messed up punch I made. I just realized it looks like i stole it lol
Btw nice replays Temp

Nice replay, man. You're getting better pretty fast. Keep making replays.

I came home from school early today because my back was killing me. I don't know why, but my back has been giving me trouble for a couple weeks now. This may mean a bit less activity. I promise it won't effect me too much.
What about the indoor swing room? (community reference)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
OMG COMMUNITY ZANDER WATCHES COMMUNITY AND IS NOW THE COOLEST PERSON EVAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lol dude that show is my favorite.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): Ysome...

--- List your alternate accounts: Demonwizard15 (Played literally once.)

--- List your previous clan(s):Viper, Mavrik

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: Over 9000!

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
>I am a Homosapien, named Sam, that has been living on a polluted and magical rock orbiting the sun for 17 years.

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
> Because no other clan has what we have.

--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
> I contribute to Oblivion, by visiting it at least two times a day, and falling in love with all the magical fairy people within. Oblivion does not need to contribute to me, because all I need is its love!
(But seriously I need to donate to the clan bank, haven't done that in a while.)

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
> All of it... XD

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
> Black and White.

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
> The meaning of life is nothing. How did we end up on this God forsaken rock? Many theories have been told, but only mine is right. It's so I could have met all of you.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
> I would kill both of them, because I am evil. MWAHAHAHA! Lol, but seriously I would kill myself.

--- What is "love"?
> Something that makes one person have Sexual Intercourse with another. This and money of course.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
>Fuck Yes!

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.
Nah, I don't know how. Lol

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
>

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:
Spoiler: i.

I'm good.
>

Spoiler: ii.

>Nah

=== V. Anything else you want to say?
>Fuck school.
Last edited by ysome; Sep 6, 2013 at 04:14 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Friday Night Yu-Gi-Oh
Now that school has started again for many of us, there is no guarantee that we will be able to continue being active, as-is. Therefore, I'd like to propose two ideas.

On one specific day of each week, I will be on Dueling Network, and play against each of the participants. I will use a series of themed decks, and while you progress through each week, I will also write a narrative that summarizes the experience. Of course, these decks will start simple, and increase in complexity and difficulty as we continue, so as to accommodate your skill level. This is meant to be a replacement for D&D, as while I'd like to try my hand at being a Dungeon Master, the whole process requires too much effort from all of us.

Alternatively, if you would prefer, we can instead have a casual session of card games each week, in a tournament-style format. I will not be a participant, and instead referee each duel. The winner of each week will be able to request a custom-made card from me, which can be used on the following week in their Deck (using a placeholder card, on Dueling Network). Here is one such example:

This was what I did in my spare time a while ago. Pity me.

Whatever your choice, I will explain the specific rules at a later time. Post your account name on Dueling Network if you are interested, and vote for your preferred option above.
Last edited by Wight; Sep 6, 2013 at 05:12 AM.
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:
Spoiler: i.

I'm good.
>

Spoiler: ii.

>Nah

That's why it's useful to quote the post.
Best show ever haha #sixseasonsandamovie
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.