Toribash
you got the basics already, and you kinda know how to control and move your tori. improve on your DMing capabilities, flow, and style (focus on the latter two).
if you want more insight, you can shoot me a PM.

no from me.
yeah ok
k im back
Attached Files
Chilled - Saviour.rpl (325.0 KB, 23 views)
Chilled - Smokin' on Dat KK.rpl (416.2 KB, 30 views)
#Chilled - Wtf.rpl (148.2 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Chilledon; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:20 AM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Saviour: Your movements were somewhat decent. Flow was horrible, especially at around 830 where you decided to extend your left knee. After this it was just terribad, punch was meh, the jump (sort-of?) into the grab was sloppy and weird. The pec kick looked okay, but again you broke your flow immediately after kicking. This last part I really liked. The flip looked appealing (at least to me) and the back kick was well-executed.

Smokin' on Dat KK: idk i better ask someone else because i can't do tricking

Wtf: Generic opener. I don't really know what's going, to be honest. You did one (?) kick right after your spinny transition then you spinned again then decapped uke then relaxed-all because cool kids do that.

No from me, but I think another recruiter should judge, too.
yeah ok
your flow is great, but the genericism is strong (i can't believe i just used that word)

it'd be fine if that was only your case in one field (such as tricking) but you presented three replay types that require realism and sometimes i feel like few people try to do something different

you're good at what you do, but there need to be better "wow" factors in your replays if they're going to be realism replay types. it's a no.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
your flow is great, but the genericism is strong (i can't believe i just used that word)

it'd be fine if that was only your case in one field (such as tricking) but you presented three replay types that require realism and sometimes i feel like few people try to do something different

you're good at what you do, but there need to be better "wow" factors in your replays if they're going to be realism replay types. it's a no.

Ok, thanks man, i'll try to look more original next time
hey guys is my fist aplication here this is my replays, i hope you accept me
Attached Files
kiler_epic_boom.rpl (106.7 KB, 5 views)
nigga .rpl (69.1 KB, 3 views)
samurai.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
nope.rpl (112.8 KB, 2 views)
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]