View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow This shit is incredable Seriously makes me wanna start sp again. But i really suck at it. !0/10 dude fuckin brilliant specially the freerunning replay wow.
Oh my god, that obstacle course at the beginning gets me every time!
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
One Final Push
Ok, guys this really is our last chance. We need to all throw in a huge effort to save this clan from dying. I want all members to brainstorm ideas here, invite members, generally promote raid and all Toriprime'd members to wear a raid signature when I get one sorted out.

What I have seen is the members sitting back waiting for someone to do something, with myself and Dirtnapp being the only ones directly involved. This isn't the way it's going to go down anymore, you will become involved or I'll force it upon you.

From this moment on, I want to see a good amount of board activity. If there isn't an active thread to post in, what the heck, make one. Just get us back to the way we were.

I understand it was a real blow losing some really influential members such as Rott, Hobojoey, Zanzaba etc but we can and will recover. Decap will return and Crux is still here from time to time.

You have to understand I really am busy at the moment and can't handle this all by myself so, yeah enough of me ranting. Get to work boys.
I'm one of those guys sitting back waiting for you to do something. But now I can start spamming here. Ideas to come.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please